Mayor Pete is a GINO who can’t win black voters

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The media created Mayor Pete. He’s their excruciatingly non-threatening, focus group tested, snub-nosed, gay Frankenstein and they work overtime to pump life into him until the next shiny thing comes along and poor Pete goes the way of the Beto-bird. Sure, Pete comes off as charismatic and level-headed until one gets the impression he has no idea what he’s doing, or what he believes. But that won’t stop the media from gaslighting the American people to believe there is some reason other than his homosexuality that we would and should know Mayor Pete’s name. Reality check: there absolutely is not.

Although he appears to be polling decently in some Midwestern states, those numbers are dropping and a Buttigieg nomination is, at least as it stands right now, a multi-pronged delusion. When you look at the various victim groups the Left depends on for votes, the dark secret is many don’t like each other very much. It’s the role of puppet masters like Nancy Pelosi to keep everyone playing nice, but that doesn’t necessary motivate all the Special Victim Clubs out to the polls.

[clip]

Mayor Pete is lily-white. But the left also can’t acknowledge the basic fact that huge swaths of the black community simply aren’t on board with the gays. I hate to say it, but the black community in general is pretty homophobic. Which, in my opinion, isn’t a bad thing. I, like all Republicans, support true diversity.

https://spectator.us/buttigieg-delusion/

Manny

While the LGBT community tries hard to show solidarity with African Americans, the feelings aren’t really mutual.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Hispanics aren't in love with gay people, either, and won't be voting for Mayor Pete. As I've said, he is unlikely to make it to Iowa, and he certainly won't make it past that.

Manny

The same with Muslims. While LGBT
people are saying “refugees welcome”, they fail to realize their chances of being attacked go up with every entry. Of course, like good Democrats, they bad mouth white males, who ironically support them way more than these other groups.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The same with Muslims. While LGBT
people are saying “refugees welcome”, they fail to realize their chances of being attacked go up with every entry.

I call that a "Gays For Palestine" moment - when the cognitive dissonance is so extreme that it takes your breath away.

Hijinx

I would like to accept people as individuals.
Nice people I like '
A holes I don't like.
That goes for color sexual preference and anything else.