Mayor Pete

Hijinx

Puts a whole new meaning to cockpi

Destroying Meritocracy Is Deadly

Something has gone terribly wrong.

Either the Department of Transportation and its Secretary Pete Buttigieg, or the head of the FAA, or the quality of either ground crews, pilots, or air traffic controllers -- or all combined -- are putting American travelers at mortal risk.

If not corrected, these near-death airline experiences and the near collapse of the U.S. commercial aviation system presage catastrophes to come.

Similar problems are plaguing the U.S. military.

On July 21, 2021 the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Mark Milley assured the country that "The Afghan security forces have the capacity and capabilities needed to fight and defend their country."

Those forces utterly collapsed in a matter of hours less than a month later.

On the eve of the war in Ukraine, the Pentagon wrongly warned Congress that Kyiv could fall within 72 hours of a general Russian invasion.
Those same 50 Intelligence guys that said the Russian hoax was real.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
This latest derailment appears to have permanently poisoned the soil and ground water - and Mayor Pete makes it sound like it happens every week, no big deal.
Surface water yes, but unlikely that the ground water is affected. It takes years for water to percolate down several hundred feet to the aquifer.

buddscreek

Surface water yes, but unlikely that the ground water is affected. It takes years for water to percolate down several hundred feet to the aquifer.
when i was in that area around 2007?. there were still surface wells in that area. they maybe affected from this ?

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
when i was in that area around 2007?. there were still surface wells in that area. they maybe affected from this ?
Surface wells could very well be affected by this as well as every other type of contaminate in the area. That and the fact that they’re at the mercy of the environment (droughts) is why nobody puts them anymore.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

NTSB Chair Wallops Buttigieg for ‘Spreading Misinformation’ About Derailment

See? The dastardly Trump withdrew a rule requiring quality brakes on trains, and look what happens! A train derails in Ohio and spews hazardous waste all over the area! Is there no end to Orange Man’s enormities? The evil he did lives on well after his presidency ended. The only problem with this neat little scenario was that none of it was true, and Homendy wasn’t having it. Without naming Pete, she expertly dissected him, and left the pieces in a neat little pile on the Twitter floor.

On Thursday, Homendy tweeted that “anyone speculating about what happened, didn’t happen, or should’ve happened is misleading a suffering community – PLEASE STOP SPREADING MISINFORMATION. For example… Some are saying the ECP (electronically controlled pneumatic) brake rule, if implemented, would’ve prevented this derailment. FALSE – here’s why… The ECP braking rule would’ve applied ONLY to HIGH HAZARD FLAMMABLE TRAINS. The train that derailed in East Palestine was a MIXED FREIGHT TRAIN containing only 3 placarded Class 3 flammable liquids cars. This means even if the rule had gone into effect, this train wouldn’t have had ECP brakes.”

This directly contradicted Buttigieg’s claim and derailed the Blame-Trump train before it even got going. Was Buttigieg aware of the details that Homendy supplied before she tweeted them? No possible answer makes him look good. Either he knew that the brake rule wouldn’t have prevented the East Palestine derailment, but claimed that it would have anyway so as to make Trump appear responsible, or he didn’t know that the brake rule wouldn’t have prevented the derailment, in which case he is derelict in his duties as Transportation secretary. When Old Joe Biden’s handlers appointed him to this position, he should have made efforts to familiarize himself with all the relevant material he would need to know in order to perform his duties capably.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Why Is Pete Buttigieg Allowed To Keep Failing Upward?

Though the left rarely misses an opportunity to announce that “the adults are back in charge,” Buttigieg’s failures suggest otherwise. His highlight reel at the Department of Transportation includes a supply-chain crisis punctuated with a personal leave, flight system disruptions that stranded millions of travelers and temporarily grounded all U.S. flights, rail strikes, and a series of horrific train derailments. On Main Street, people get fired for far less.

Plucked from obscurity as mayor of a struggling Rust Belt city, Buttigieg found himself among the leading Democratic presidential candidates in 2020; he even won the Iowa caucuses. Biden, who considers the former mayor a future party star, awarded him a cabinet post. It defies logic.

Where logic fails, leftist dogma can fill in some of the gaps. Buttigieg will continue checking the “first gay ___” box as far as he climbs the ladder. In the current manifestation of the Democratic Party, which selects and rejects candidates over such identity trifles, it is a powerful weapon in his arsenal. Any honest reflection on his meteoric political rise must consider identity factors. Ask incisive questions next time you meet someone who admits to being a 2020 Buttigieg supporter. It is an instructional exercise in today’s political environment.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

“Look, I Was Mayor of My Hometown for Eight Years. We Dealt with a Lot of Disasters”

Residents from neighborhoods near the crash site have been evacuated because of the toxic fumes.

Stephanopoulos criticized the Biden Regime and asked Buttigieg when he will be visiting Ohio.

“Look, I was mayor of my hometown for eight years. We dealt with a lot of disasters,” Buttigieg said.

The guy couldn’t even fix potholes as mayor of South Bend, Indiana.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

'Pete Buttigieg is too busy being gay'

The fake Trump, as played by cast member James Austin Johnson, gave a press conference in which he made fun of Pete Buttigieg and eventually brought on Georgia grand jury foreman Emily Kohrs.

'Hello, it's wonderful to be here in East Palestine... not a great name,' opened Johnson's Trump, incorrectly pronouncing the town's name to sound like the state of Palestine.

He then joked that current President Joe Biden was 'on Spring break in Ukraine with his friend Zelensky in the t-shirt, very disrespectful.'

Johnson's uncanny Trump then recalled a chance meeting when 'a farmer came up to me, big fella and he said, 'Sir, we have nothing to eat because our dirt is poison.' And I said, 'Well what are you doing eating the dirt? Don't eat the dirt, folks! You should be eating the cold McDonald's I bought you.'

Miker/t

1677521061471.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Hijinx

Butt plugs flights are the least of my problems with this guy.
But plug may even be a fairly smart person, but he doesn't now sh1t about the job he was appointed to. He was picked because he was queer. That's it. He is learning the job while working, and he isn't even putting his attention on it enough to become competent.

A partisan appointment in a job that requires some semblance of what is going on, actually not an altogether strange occurrence in politics, just a standout in the Biden Administration that so far is known for picking people for their ethnicity, their sexual deviance, their adherence to Democrat policies.