McCabe says it's possible that Trump is a Russian Asset

Hijinx

Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said in an interview Tuesday that he believes it is possible that President Trump is a Russian asset and thinks “that’s why we started our investigation.”

IMO it is more possible that McCabe and others in the FBI including Mueller are guilty of sedition.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Come on comrade...money doesn't have anything to do with this...gullibility...lack of character...lack of intelligence...massive ego...all do and all of which perfectly define Trump.
I believe Mueller, McCabe, and Comey would probably be Russian assets before Trump. You defined all three in your description of Trump......JMHO

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Come on comrade ... money doesn't have anything to do with this ... gullibility ... lack of character ... lack of intelligence ... massive ego ... all do and all of which perfectly define Trump.

IN YOUR Fantasy Mind ...... still nothing you said make Trump a Russian Asset Sugar Tits

Anyone or Anything that does not conform to YOUR World View is Either Ignorant, Uneducated or Selfish ..... or a Russian Bot or a Russian From Minsk

Every post you make is against anyone or any group that doesn't conform to your propagandist viewpoints.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe said in an interview Tuesday that he believes it is possible that President Trump is a Russian asset and thinks “that’s why we started our investigation.”

IMO it is more possible that McCabe and others in the FBI including Mueller are guilty of sedition.
McCabe , Clapper, Brennan, etc. are all screaming the same thing because:
a) there's comfort in the herd and
b) more targets means not being the sole focus of the attention.

Every single one of these traitorous POS is on a frenzied media tour appearing on as many sympathetic media outlets as they can so they can:
a) dilute the seriousness of what they tried to do (public eventually becomes bored) and
b) preemptively set the terms of their defense should the SHTF for them.

I find it immensely ironic that the month of May keeps popping up. As a result, really hard not to think we are literally witnessing life imitating art (link: "Seven Days In May").

This whole affair regarding the 2016 election (from Obama & his White House, to HRC, to the FBI & IC, etc.) is by far the most significant political scandal in the history of this country.

I really do hope that some day we get to play hangman with these traitors.

--- End of line (MCP)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They've been investigating this for over two years now and have found nothing. No thing. So the FBI is either incredibly inept, or...there's nothing there.

Sh*t or git.

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
It's called the Big Lie. If you're going to lie, lie big and stick to it; even to the point of being ridiculous. A propaganda technique used down through the ages by whomever was the Power Establishment of the time.

You can Google the term.

The only way to defeat the technique is to have a society of educated people who can think for themselves. It also helps to have an independent media who is willing and able to expose the big lie. Unfortunately, while many have been willing, when you speak truth to power, power sometimes has you wacked (or ruins your career or has you thrown in prison). Conversely, those who go along with the big lie and help feed it, are rewarded handsomely. Make sense why we see all of these boobs rising to the top of the game in media and politics?

Last edited:

Yooper

It's called the Big Lie. If you're going to lie, lie big and stick to it; even to the point of being ridiculous. You can Google the term.
Yup. To add one more, there's also a maxim from the world of intel/espionage: "NEVER come off your cover story."

--- End of line (MCP)

CPUSA

Come on comrade...money doesn't have anything to do with this...gullibility...lack of character...lack of intelligence...massive ego...all do and all of which perfectly define Trump.
Kinda defines you better...
Are you a Russian asset? According to you, you sure do sound like you could be one

This_person

Gullibility, lack of character, and massive ego are all subjective so you can't be technically wrong because it's just your opinion. People should regard it and weigh it against their opinion of your character, gullibility, and ego to see what they think.

But, I'm rather taken aback by your characterization of Trump as lacking intelligence. While you may disagree with Trump, I think his intelligence is pretty well defined by his financial success and educational success. Are you suggesting that the plurality of all Democrats, media (but I repeat myself), Republicans, and American public in general have all been duped by someone who lacks intelligence? If so, what does that say about the plurality of all of the American citizens?

Seriously, are you that conceited?

Yooper

McCabe , Clapper, Brennan, etc. are all screaming the same thing because:
a) there's comfort in the herd and
b) more targets means not being the sole focus of the attention.

The article (link, below) is both illustrative of what I wrote (a & b, above) and also a REALLY COOL story.

Check it out. The Reindeer Cyclone! link: "Reindeer Cyclones Are Real, and You Definitely Don't Want to Get Caught in One"

Wanted to upload the .gif, but couldn't quite get it to work. So here's a screenshot to wet your whistle:

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited: