McCain picks Romney for VP?

Pushrod

Patriot
Heard the teaser on the channel 9 news this morning, but didn't actually get to see the news report. Sounded like Romney was chosen as the GOP VP. If that is so I wont be voting for McCain as I wont support a blatant gun grabber anti-Second Amendment advocate for the VP ticket!
I guess it will have to be Bob Barr for me :mad:

K

Kain99

Estimates on Fox, were that the announcement would be made tonight during the Olympics or tomorrow morning. Maybe Ch. 9 broke the story early. :lol:

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

What makes Romney a gun grabber? He relaxed licensing requirements in Massachusetts as governor, and is a NRA member.

ylexot

Super Genius
I said that Romney was going to be the VP as soon as he dropped out of the race. Romney was still in it and I think he worked a deal with McCain to be the VP nominee if he dropped out.

Pushrod

Patriot
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

What makes Romney a gun grabber? He relaxed licensing requirements in Massachusetts as governor, and is a NRA member.

Wasn't it Romney that instituted one of the nations toughest so-called "assault weapon" bans in the country in Massachussetts?