McCainocrats .....

R

RadioPatrol

:doh:

McCainocrats vs. Obamacans?

And contrary to conventional wisdom, numbers emerging from polls and primary results show that Sen. John McCain — who has alienated conservatives as he courts independents and moderate Democrats — holds an advantage over Sen. Barack Obama in the race for crossover votes.

There are now more McCainocrats than Obamacans; about 14 percent of Democrats say they would vote for Mr. McCain today versus Mr. Obama, but just 8 percent of Republicans say they would vote for Mr. Obama, according to a Pew Research Center survey Feb. 28.

Additionally, 20 percent of white Democratic voters say they would defect to Mr. McCain if Mr. Obama is the party's nominee — twice the number who would cross over if Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton wins the nomination, Pew found.

Hmm Courting Independents and moderate Democrats ..... and people wonder why he has alienated Conservatives ...

:buttkick: F'ing RINO ...... no differant than Shillary ... or B Hussian O gee I always liked Ollie ...... but I saw him on Vanity and Comles supporting McPains me to think this reject might get elected" :jameo: