McDonalds did us a favor.

GregV814

Prince Frederick location closed for renovations. Antifa, BLM, tear da roof off da sukka, they kill more people with greasy fat food in the POC community!!!

Grumpy

That McDonalds ranks as 1 of the worst I've been to. Hadn't been in 5 years until a couple years ago when I decided to try them again. Immediately saw why I hadn't been there in years. Daughter went thru the drive-thru with her kids about 10 years ago..In dealing with checking her food and screaming kids, the cashier didn't return her CC. 3 hours later $800 was ringing up in stores in Waldorf. Luckily, cameras caught the woman and they nabbed her the next day. The next week, the same woman was STILL working at the PF McDonalds..

KingFish

Nothing to see here
There are so many better fast food burgers that I'm not sure how McD's stays in business.
In-n-Out, WhataBurger, and a few others are not in somd. Five Guys and Red Robins I do not consider fast food. Burger King burger tastes burnt. Checkers and Wendys has a good burger. I do not think there are many fast food burger places in SOMD. I considering fast food places as having a drive thru.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In-n-Out, WhataBurger, and a few others are not in somd. Five Guys and Red Robins I do not consider fast food. Burger King burger tastes burnt. Checkers and Wendys has a good burger. I do not think there are many fast food burger places in SOMD. I considering fast food places as having a drive thru.

Sheetz has really good burgers and their steak and cheese is on point as well. Probably the best fries in SoMD. No drive-thru, though.

And thank you for mentioning Whataburger! They are my favorite!

KingFish

Nothing to see here
I never bought food from Sheetz. I typically go to WaWA and get a breakfast sandwich when I fill up in the morning going to work. I will have to give them a try.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I never bought food from Sheetz. I typically go to WaWA and get a breakfast sandwich when I fill up in the morning going to work. I will have to give them a try.
When I last worked at PAX, every now and then I'd swing by Sheetz and get a custom burger and take it back to the office to eat. One of the younger guys said he hadn't even thought about going there for a burger, but I always found their food top notch for fast food.

mdff21

Hardees has good burgers!! The PF McDonalds is not being renovated, it's being tore down to the parking lot and new one built. Maybe when it reopens it will have new staff and management.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I think A&W has a pretty good burger. Chief's has a really good burger, but I seem to remember it being on the expensive side.

Clem72

Five Guys and Red Robins I do not consider fast food.
How is 5 guys not fast food, and who in the world considers red robin to be fast food? Here's a hint, never waited more than 5 minutes for my order at a 5 guys and never waited less than 20 at red robin. But fast food is actually more about the limited menu and self-service aspects.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I think there is a WhataBurger in the food court at the Exchange

KingFish

Nothing to see here
How is 5 guys not fast food, and who in the world considers red robin to be fast food? Here's a hint, never waited more than 5 minutes for my order at a 5 guys and never waited less than 20 at red robin. But fast food is actually more about the limited menu and self-service aspects.
In my definition of fast food was having a drive thru. I also think lower cost and you get what you pay for. 5 guys does not have a drive thru and neither does Red Robin. It is dine in or take out but no Drive thru. And 5 guys typically runs 15 a person for burger fries and drink. So just my opinion, I do not consider them fast food.

mitzi

When I last worked at PAX, every now and then I'd swing by Sheetz and get a custom burger and take it back to the office to eat. One of the younger guys said he hadn't even thought about going there for a burger, but I always found their food top notch for fast food.

It is good. I use to go there when I worked in LP to bring home to eat. They used to have online ordering. I don't know if they still do, I haven't been there in a few years.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It is good. I use to go there when I worked in LP to bring home to eat. They used to have online ordering. I don't know if they still do, I haven't been there in a few years.
Don't most places have online ordering now?