McDonald's in Charlotte Hall

sm8

Not sure if you are allowed to post negative opinions about restaraunts on here but I just want to say in my personal oppinion if you have an aversion to bugs (roaches in particular) you may want to steer clear of there.

sm8

Yeah, I know. This was the first time I had been in a long time and we went to meet friends for a play date. NEVER AGAIN!!!!!! LOL I was just surprised to see so many in the middle of the day.

sm8

That is exactly how I felt the entire time I was there and I am not a super health food freak or clean freak. I felt bad when I made an excuse to leave early but I know she does not frequent these boards so I am fine to admit it here.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
they are/were valid posts/comments. no need to keep them active. is that clear enough?

it was a generic comment only. may have been an automated reply, U`ll neva know.

Disclaimer: not intended directly towards anyone! no names or establishments mentioned specifically.

If U have a specific ? use yr PM option. It may be entertained? easy task 4 sum. yr previous posts show that u can comprehend???? idk

no need 2 fuss, justa sm clarification.

:lol: none of the above

Pooazz is a paranoid freak with very low self esteem and he deletes his post out of fear someone will use them to track him to his lair in his mother's basement

FED_UP

Not sure if you are allowed to post negative opinions about restaraunts on here but I just want to say in my personal oppinion if you have an aversion to bugs (roaches in particular) you may want to steer clear of there.

You should have taken pictures and sent them to the coporate office so they could see the cute little fellas. You could be making this story up because they would not give you a complimentary $1.00 small frie.

FED_UP

"frie"? :shrug: :razz:

You got issues if you can't figure out what I meant. I know someone that took pictures of the food they had in a restaurant and they sent it to the coporate office, they got sent free coupon disounts. Everybody get the camera out.

Hank

my war
You got issues if you can't figure out what I meant. I know someone that took pictures of the food they had in a restaurant and they sent it to the coporate office, they got sent free coupon disounts. Everybody get the camera out.

You know people, dontcha? :eyebrow:

FED_UP

Dude; it was just a joke and, since it wasn't a typo, YOU might be the one with the "issues", K? :howdy:

Thats funny, I did not even catch the joke because so many num nunts act like spelling natzis in the dumb forum, trust me I don't get attitude with anyone in the forum, got nothing but luvz for all. :buddies: Except Vrail, because she gave me minus bonus points one day for an inappropriate post, at least in her opinion it was. But I still wuv her too. :smoochy: