McKay is a sore loser

male20674

A message to Tommy McKay:

Lets face it the reason you didnt get my vote is because you openly lied to the voters of southern md. When questioned about it you lied again. Then you blamed it on a county employee. Shouldn't you have proofed your info?
You dont have to like the results but you lost, accept it.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
smoothmarine187 said:
So, why is he a sore loser? What am I missing?
Let's see, his pouting.. Telling a reporter to "**** off.." when he saw him..

He's giving me all kinds of warm and fuzzy feelings for NOT voting for him. He really should try to be an adult and MAYBE he could have another opportunity in the future. As of right now, he's never going to get another one of my votes.

Last edited:

Pete

Repete
All McKay's short comings aside, given the all out lambasting he takes at the hands of Rossignol and his minions at every turn, I probably would have said the same thing.

Toxick

Splat
itsbob said:
Sorry, I got the quote wrong.. Not f off.. "Get out of my face a-hole"

Well, look at who he says it to...

If there's anyone who deserves that designation, it's him. I'd say the same thing.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Pete said:
All McKay's short comings aside, given the all out lambasting he takes at the hands of Rossignol and his minions at every turn, I probably would have said the same thing.
I don't disagree.. but he has to know if there was one person to say it to that would print it it would be him/ them.

Apparently the new county paper is a McKay enterprise..

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
An 88-year-old James Manning McKay was present the entire evening on September 28 during the last rites of Senator Dyson's mother, Marie Dyson. "He kept standing there for four hours," local businessman Bubbly Knott confirmed.

Meanwhile, Tommy McKay went up and down the line of people waiting to enter Holy Face Church to view the body of the Great Mills matriarch, shaking hands and campaigning.

Campaigning at a funeral is ostentatious.

McKay deserves a :buttkick:

smsd

DA BEARS!!!
There is also an article and video on the BayNet.

Maybe he lost because he tried to cover up the fact that his son was counterfeiting? :sarcasm:

fttrsbeerwench

Quote:
An 88-year-old James Manning McKay was present the entire evening on September 28 during the last rites of Senator Dyson's mother, Marie Dyson. "He kept standing there for four hours," local businessman Bubbly Knott confirmed.

Meanwhile, Tommy McKay went up and down the line of people waiting to enter Holy Face Church to view the body of the Great Mills matriarch, shaking hands and campaigning.

:roflmao: Shetiger!! :jet:

TM looks like a guy who would pick up runaways in D.C.:twitch:

:pillaroftheimmunity:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
itsbob said:
I read the article yesterday looking over BG's Shoulders..
You were just trying to look down her hoochie mama shirt. :wink:

St Mary's Today I think.. If there is ONE person not to say that too, or to think "He's not going to print this...." It would be him..

http://www.stmarystoday.com/sore_loser_hambone_snarls_at_fla.htm

Sorry, I got the quote wrong.. Not f off.. "Get out of my face a-hole"
Really, what does McKay have to lose now? He's lost his seat on the board of county commissioners trying to defeat Dyson and was soundly trounced in the election. The part not mentioned other than "McKay told this correspondent earlier in the morning as he tried to console with him over his defeat in the Senate elections" is what exactly the correspondent said to him to get such a reaction.

I'm not defending McKay in any way, shape or form. His actions are childish and inexcusable but pretty much par for the course with him. He deserved to lose and lose badly as he did.

crazysquid

Your user title SUCKS
smsd said:
There is also an article and video on the BayNet.

Maybe he lost because he tried to cover up the fact that his son was counterfeiting? :sarcasm:
What ever happened to his son after that hapened? Prison I would assume :jameo: