McNabb for Cutler?

Larry Gude

Strung Out
McNabb is pissed Philly didn't pick up Houshmandzadeh, is sick of having little talent around him and is not happy that Dawkins is gone (to Denver no less).

Cutler is mad because Denver supposedly tried to trade him.

Teams that need a QB;

Jets
49 ers
Lions?
Bucs maybe?

blitz10

McNabb is pissed Philly didn't pick up Houshmandzadeh, is sick of having little talent around him and is not happy that Dawkins is gone (to Denver no less).

Teams that need a QB;

Jets
49 ers
Lions?
Bucs maybe?

bunch of over paid cry babies :wah::wah::wah:

LordStanley

I know nothing
Figures Dawkins left. I just bought a Dawkins Authentic Jersey this past playoff season. :mad:

Sucks to see him go. He was one of my favorite Eagles player

Ive always bought plain sports jerseys just for this reason. You never know how long a player will be with a team... Now if that person retires on the team, its cool. But sucks when they get traded and your stuck with a worthless Jersey... :banghead:

Now for McNabb. Get rid of him. It doesnt matter how much talent he has around him, he still cant throw the ball. He had his chance in philly. Get rid of him and bring in some fresh meat.

Last edited:

Peter Forsberg

Teams that need a QB;

Jets
49 ers
Lions?
Bucs maybe?
Washington?

OK, but who needs a quarterback in that regard? Not KC. Not New England.
So, neither is on the list.

New England does. If not, they'll be stuck with that old, washed up, injury prone guy. You know - what's his name - Marsha's brother.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I'm afraid we'd overpay for him. Mind you, that wouldn't be easy to do, but I'm sure the Redskins could find a way to.

Nah, nah. See, we trade them Haynesworth for him and give them our next two #1's and then get the guy to do car commercials in his spare time and then...