Mcnabb's done

D

dems4me

mainman said:
Alittle slow on the uptake aint ya bro? They were reporting this at 7:00 last night...:roflmao:

I heard he may be out a part of next season as well recovering:shrug:

D

dems4me

mainman said:
:yeahthat: Last night I heard he is gone for a year!

:yeahthat: Might as well retire :howdy: bye, bye :howdy: -- now, who's
next in our division that's good? :lol:

Otter

Nothing to see here
FORT VALLEY, Ga. (Nov. 20, 2006) -- Andre Waters, a defensive back who spent most of his 12 seasons in the NFL with the Philadelphia Eagles, was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound early Nov. 20. He was 44.

link

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
otter said:
FORT VALLEY, Ga. (Nov. 20, 2006) -- Andre Waters, a defensive back who spent most of his 12 seasons in the NFL with the Philadelphia Eagles, was found dead of a self-inflicted gunshot wound early Nov. 20. He was 44.

link

Dang...

Dirty Waters

LordStanley

I know nothing
otter said:

link

I guess he took McNabbs injury a little too hard....

Softballkid

No Longer the Kid
8-12 months... recovery, after the surgery, and surgery can't be done until the swelling goes down...

Not sure on anymore updates...My dog broke my PS2 last night, after that, I wasn't in the mood for any tv

Vince

LordStanley said:
He's out for the season with a blown ACL :bawl:

:banghead:
Yeah, they were saying this Sunday night. Looks like he won't be back next year either. Knee injuries are a long time healing, if ever.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Softballkid said:
8-12 months... recovery, after the surgery, and surgery can't be done until the swelling goes down...

Not sure on anymore updates...My dog broke my PS2 last night, after that, I wasn't in the mood for any tv

Welcome home to you, huh?

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
LordStanley said:
He's out for the season with a blown ACL :bawl:

:banghead:

I knew that and I was in Miami, without access to a television! :smack: :huggy:

Then, look at Green Bay. Not only did Favre go out with an injury Sunday, they lost their backup quarterback for the season to a broken foot. Surgery for him today or tomorrow I heard.

mainman

Set Trippin
otter said:

link
They had this on the scroll last night, but didn't mention it (at least as long as I watched MNF)

I remember the days, Andre "Muddy" Waters he was a dirty, hard hittin bastard...:lmao: When football was still good...:roflmao: