Yass!

Toxick

Splat
Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I was helping a buddy out with his side by side. It wasn't running right and needed some love. We went out for spark plugs and he went though McDonald's drive-thru and got us each 2 of those things. I only ate one (choked it down) and passed on the second. You would think I had dishonored his whole family by not eating the second one.

L'Town.girl

Now you did it. I'm heading to Mickie D's for a sack o' ribs. They're double D- Licious! One for tonight. One for breakfast. Just not going to the one in Leonardtown. They're the worst. Never have what's on the menu.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Now you did it. I'm heading to Mickie D's for a sack o' ribs. They're double D- Licious! One for tonight. One for breakfast. Just not going to the one in Leonardtown. They're the worst. Never have what's on the menu and they're always cleaning the milkshake machine.
FIFY

mitzi

The only time I tried it was the first time it came out (80s). We went to McDonald's and took it back to the office. I had no choice to eat it, I had nothing else. What a memory :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The only time I tried it was the first time it came out (80s). We went to McDonald's and took it back to the office. I had no choice to eat it, I had nothing else. What a memory :lmao:

I was pregnant with my son and when my then husband opened the box and that smell hit me......

I'm starting to get the jaw tingle just thinking about it.

PeoplesElbow

McNuggets are nasty, like a deep fried dish sponge.

The McRib does not taste how I remember back in the 80s when I first tested it. The meat is bushier and has less taste on it's own. When buying crap food I've gotten much better "rib patties" in the fresh meat section of the grocery store.

Blister

McRib and McNuggets are both meat scraps and slime compressed and formed into what some McEngineer thinks looks like some kind of a food shaped object. Just proving that if you slop on enough salt, and sticky sweet sauce on anything somebody will eat it.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
McRib and McNuggets are both meat scraps and slime compressed and formed into what some McEngineer thinks looks like some kind of a food shaped object. Just proving that if you slop on enough salt, and sticky sweet sauce on anything somebody will eat it.
That did it...my mouth is watering now. Gonna have to make a run to Mickeys this morning...