Md. Gov. Larry Hogan issues ‘stay at home’ order

Grumpy

ACE hardware in L'town only allows 10 customers at a time plus the 6-10 employees at a time. I can see HD/Lowe's allowing maybe 50 customers in at a time but like I said the other day, Lowe's was like Black Friday packed on Monday. I need a couple more items for my project but I will use curbside pick up for that until this gets on the backside.

ACE in Lusby doing the same as of last Saturday.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Didn't he say it "could"? I do believe him more than people saying "it's just the flu".
Where was the "lock down" in 2017 when 80,000 died from the "flu"? Huummmm? This, "covid-19", is a "coronavirus". Nothing more, nothing less. Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that can cause a variety of illnesses ranging from the common cold to the flu, to others such as SARS. Coronaviruses are zoonotic, which means they're transmitted between animals and people. There are "Novel Coronaviruses" every year.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I thought you had to have symptoms in order to be tested?
Did you know that we ALL, already, have almost every germ/bacteria/virus/parasite there is, and we’re fine, however, if our immune system gets comprised via stress, the disease process starts. A healthy immune system keeps all these things in our bodies at bay.

Hank

my war
If I may ...

Did you know that we ALL, already, have almost every germ/bacteria/virus/parasite there is, and we’re fine, however, if our immune system gets comprised via stress, the disease process starts. A healthy immune system keeps all these things in our bodies at bay.

Dr. Slim GoodBody! Is that you??? Annoying twit...

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Do you like that he says this crap will return in September? How does he know that, or how can he say that? Just questioning.
It happens every year. Between fall and spring. Without fail. When the axis of our latitude changes relative to the sun, it gets colder, (aka, seasonal change), people stay inside, diets change, UVB rays cannot get through the atmosphere that allows people's skin to produce Vitamin D which is a major component of keeping a healthy immune system. In the winter, eat natural foods that supply Vitamin D, and other vital phytonutrients to keep healthy.
*Added ... Part of the above link.
"There have been multiple cross-sectional studies associating lower levels of vitamin D with increased infection. One report studied almost 19,000 subjects between 1988 and 1994. Individuals with lower vitamin D levels (<30 ng/ml) were more likely to self-report a recent upper respiratory tract infection than those with sufficient levels, even after adjusting for variables including season, age, gender, body mass and race[8]. Vitamin D levels fluctuate over the year. Although rates of seasonal infections varied, and were lowest in the summer and highest in the winter, the association of lower serum vitamin D levels and infection held during each season."

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh look... I comment "annoying twit" and look who shows up! It was just a general comment for one of the forum know-it-alls. Move along.

You need to go back to worrying about which MPD is MamaKooKoo and let the grownups talk.

If you don't like it, YOU move the **** along. :smack:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Oh look... I comment "annoying twit" and look who shows up! It was just a general comment for one of the forum know-it-alls. Move along.
I don't "know it alls". But I know truth. Sound scientific facts. I share what I do know for those here to assimilate into their own knowledge base, or, heaven forbid, others may actually do some research on what I say to verify my positions. If I am found to be incorrect, pretty sure I'll hear of it.

Hank

my war
You need to go back to worrying about which MPD is MamaKooKoo and let the grownups talk.

If you don't like it, YOU move the **** along. :smack:

So "Grownups" wish people dead, as you do? Get off your high horse, Vrai! Lose the ego and you will be a much happier person!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So "Grownups" wish people dead, as you do? Get off your high horse, Vrai! Lose the ego and you will be a much happier person!

OMG from you of all people :roflmao:

I'm done giving you attention. Go on with your bad self and tell everyone how facts are just soooooo annoying.

mitzi

If I may ...

Where was the "lock down" in 2017 when 80,000 died from the "flu"? Huummmm? This, "covid-19", is a "coronavirus". Nothing more, nothing less. Coronaviruses are a large family of viruses that can cause a variety of illnesses ranging from the common cold to the flu, to others such as SARS. Coronaviruses are zoonotic, which means they're transmitted between animals and people. There are "Novel Coronaviruses" every year.

Thank you Dr. Light Roasted.

mitzi

If I may ...

I know ALL of this. Please just stop.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I know ALL of this. Please just stop.

Stop giving factual information....

I'm fascinated by this. Why is it bothering you (and Hank) to learn this information? And why are you begging LR to stop when you could simply not read or put him on ignore? Do you not want other people to have this information? Why not?

These are real questions. I'm fascinated by this facet of human behavior and would like to learn more.