Md. Gov. Larry Hogan issues ‘stay at home’ order

Louise

Got one. Forums a part of it.

Good for you. Then stop undoing it by being hateful. Your slip is showing. You remind me of Lucille Ball. And, don’t think I do not feel your pain in having children with physical problems. I live that every day. So, please stop your crying. Thanks.

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I have never been here til now.

And, thanks for being so concerned about my status here. I never quit because I just joined.

You DO know that when you sign up for a new screen name -the Admins can tell which computer IP address you are actually signing up from, right? Even if you use another email address?

Not to mention you're so transparent due to your posting style and repeated edits of your posts.

black dog

Free America
Good for you. Then stop undoing it by being hateful. Your slip is showing. You remind me of Lucille Ball. And, don’t think I do not feel your pain in having children with physical problems. I live that every day. So, please stop your crying. Thanks.
Shame Maryland doesn't have a three time loser law, that would cure one problem with making bad decisions after bad decisions after bad decisions.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No. I joined as Louise because it is a family name from way back. That was funny, though. :roflmao:

Now I know damn well that you are MamaKooKoo because you take over threads with your "look at me! look at me!" nonsense. Just like another forum member who shall remain nameless.

People come into this thread to read about the stay at home order, not to watch you tards bicker back and forth. You only think you're fascinating and everyone in the world wants to read your drivel - you're not really.

Now knock if the **** off or start another thread.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Now I know damn well that you are MamaKooKoo because you take over threads with your "look at me! look at me!" nonsense. Just like another forum member who shall remain nameless.

People come into this thread to read about the stay at home order, not to watch you tards bicker back and forth. You only think you're fascinating and everyone in the world wants to read your drivel - you're not really.

Now knock if the **** off or start another thread.
From your fingers to my keyboard

https://forums.somd.com/threads/bicker-and-bite-thread.355767/

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
So we just received a new edict from corporate. We have to have temperature scans done before we are allowed to enter the building. I don't see ANY issues coming from this new deal.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So we just received a new edict from corporate. We have to have temperature scans done before we are allowed to enter the building. I don't see ANY issues coming from this new deal.

But don't you want to be safe?

It is my fervent hope that every single propaganda-gobbling hysteric undergoes this same policy and all temps are taken rectally.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It is my fervent hope that every single propaganda-gobbling hysteric undergoes this same policy and all temps are taken rectally.
With this thermometer...

gemma_rae

They can probably scan you without you even knowing. Do let us know if the thermometer tastes funny though.:biggrin:

NorthBeachPerso

Honorary SMIB
Prepare for a PSA (not the blood test for your prostate):

Giant banned reusable bags at 0800 today. They're also out of sugar, flour, dish soap, most meats, most soups, all corn chips except those that absolutely no one will eat, all paper and cleaning products. This is at Dunkirk. But they do have water.