Md. Gov. Larry Hogan issues ‘stay at home’ order

Grumpy

Word to the wise..

black dog

Free America
I feel sorry for members who are bashing other members. That is easy to do with no personal contact with humans because of social media. I am glad I joined here. Definitely, puts things into perspective Of what people are up against I think it is worse than the current virus that is supposedly plaguing our country. Sad.

I'm tired of a member that have raised children that have continued to have a much bigger negative community impact than corona virus will ever have.
Hotel California........

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

From the CDC website: "During the 2017-2018 season, the percentage of deaths attributed to pneumonia and influenza (P&I) was at or above the epidemic threshold for 16 consecutive weeks." WTF? No shutdown of the economy then. No stay at home orders. No 6 foot distance BS.

And this: "The United States 2017–18 influenza season (October 1, 2017–May 19, 2018) was a high severity season." Just in case you're wondering when this year's flu theater will end.

Oh look! A chart for showing past years of infection rates. Look at that curve. Doesn't that look familiar to the "curve" being shoved up our collective asses? Flu Season 2017-2018: A Look at What Happened and What's to Come

June_Acute_Chart.png

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Found more thought provoking writings. Because you know it's coming, or in the works.

RE: Informed Consent, drugs, vaccines, etc. Did you know ...

It is a good read. http://www.inhere.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/Informed-Consent.paper_.1a.pdf
Linked from here:

"Unless affirmatively and effectively asserted an individual’s Fundamental Right to Informed Consent, the legal ability to resist unwanted medical interventions, such as vaccines and other invasive techniques, may be ignored by the medical system under government directive. Based on the ancient legal principle that “silence is acquiescence”12 martial law or medical emergency authorities may presume that you consent to even experimental medical interventions, as we saw imposed by WHO dictum during the 2014 Ebola Panic13. The same is true of medical practice in “ordinary times”."

"FDA approved drugs, including vaccines, remain in an experimental state, which the FDA calls “Phase 4” of the clinical trials system."

"There is no compelling government interest in controlling people associating together for the improvement of their well-being."

Hessian

If I may ...

From the CDC website: "During the 2017-2018 season, the percentage of deaths attributed to pneumonia and influenza (P&I) was at or above the epidemic threshold for 16 consecutive weeks." WTF? No shutdown of the economy then. No stay at home orders. No 6 foot distance BS.

And this: "The United States 2017–18 influenza season (October 1, 2017–May 19, 2018) was a high severity season." Just in case you're wondering when this year's flu theater will end.

Oh look! A chart for showing past years of infection rates. Look at that curve. Doesn't that look familiar to the "curve" being shoved up our collective asses? Flu Season 2017-2018: A Look at What Happened and What's to Come

June_Acute_Chart.png
You with the facts and History...yes you. You are to stop this rational talk immediately because it interferes with the media -driven hysteria.
The economy MUST be completely crushed by our agenda...and people like you are screwing it up...so just stop!

Grumpy

A small-town Illinois mayor on Sunday sent police officers to break up a social gathering that was being held in violation of the governor's coronavirus stay-at-home order, only to find his own wife among the revelers.

awpitt

Main Streeter

A small-town Illinois mayor on Sunday sent police officers to break up a social gathering that was being held in violation of the governor's coronavirus stay-at-home order, only to find his own wife among the revelers.

I saw that. Police asked him what to do with her and he told them to treat her the same as everyone else who was there at the time.

Goldenhawk

Do any of you actually believe that there aren't people having "Virus Parties" the same way they have hurricane parties? And it will be the exact same group of people who do both.
Well, think about this.

At some point (and it's already being discussed) people who have been sick and recovered, who are presumably immune and not able to be infectious to others, will get their "get out of jail free" cards, and be turned loose to return to normal life - such as it will be for the time being. And nobody without a card will be allowed to freely move around.

And at that point, if there's not a workable vaccine available, I'll bet an awful lot of people will say "Screw it; I've got insurance. Being sick for a couple weeks, and a 1-2% chance of dying - even if it means a week in the hospital - beats being inferior and cooped up for the next few years. Let's find someone sick and get on with it."

At that point, it gets really ugly, because we have a caste society of the untouchables who might be carriers, and everyone else who's already over it. And the insurance companies will get involved and refuse to pay for anyone who deliberately gets sick, and I can think of plenty of other ugly stuff that will happen.

baxter

Really??? 21 pages of this thread? you folks staying home need to find something more constructive to do while at home. Either stay home and deal with it, or go out.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Really??? 21 pages of this thread? you folks staying home need to find something more constructive to do while at home. Either stay home and deal with it, or go out.

Hey how about YOU find something else to do, then telling other's how to spend their time ........

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Do any of you actually believe that there aren't people having "Virus Parties" the same way they have hurricane parties? And it will be the exact same group of people who do both.
Just like we had measles or mumps parties when I was a kid and the vaccines were not widely available.
Thinking then, as I remember, better to get it over with than string it out.

I started out life getting polio from the vaccine as an infant, had all the "Childhood" diseases, including scarlet fever and whooping cough. Had viral pneumonia 2 years running in my mid-30's, the bout with pancreatic cancer 5 years ago...am borderline diabetic, have mild asthma.

I take the same annual health precautions I do, with a few enhancement, to keep from getting flu, that may be good enough, it may not.

Kinnakeet

Go outside have fun this is all BS anyway play football basketball what ever nothing is going to happen people die everyday from other diseases like sars swine flu ebola bird flu...sike