MD Horse World Expo

mingiz

Horse Poor
Nope.. It's a fun thing to do but I'm saving my $ for the trail horse sale in Lexington, Va in Feb. You can get some good horses there. Plus you can try them out and watch them in trail classes before the auction starts. There are also gaited horses (for Happyappy). Not alot of vendors but you can find some good deals.

fredsaid2

mingiz said:
Nope.. It's a fun thing to do but I'm saving my $ for the trail horse sale in Lexington, Va in Feb. You can get some good horses there. Plus you can try them out and watch them in trail classes before the auction starts. There are also gaited horses (for Happyappy). Not alot of vendors but you can find some good deals.

Good luck finding the perfect horse! Me, I just want to drool over new trailers at the expo. I try to rationalize new by saying "if I sell the one I have..."
:lol:

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I want to go, I want to go :tantrum
I can never come back without buying 2 pairs of boots. They were 2 for 99.00 - What a deal! All brand names too.
Last year (or was it the year before) I got a room and did 2 days.
I found that if you get there early you really can see all the venders in one LONG day. We stayed 2 days for the clinicians. Some were interesting to say the least..like PonyBoy RUNNING the 2yo into the panel - poor thing got a heck of a booboo, and PonyBoy got BOOOED.
Its fun to watch them there in person, but I do get more out of watching them on RFD.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Going for the fun of it. Not looking for a perfect horse...there are none! Besides my little pony does great! Just bought a trailer so that's out. But I did drool over the ones there every year. Would like to check the one out in Harrisburg someday to see if it's better than Timonium. So have fun and shop til you drop....

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
I want to go, I want to go :tantrum
I can never come back without buying 2 pairs of boots. They were 2 for 99.00 - What a deal! All brand names too.
Last year (or was it the year before) I got a room and did 2 days.
I found that if you get there early you really can see all the venders in one LONG day. We stayed 2 days for the clinicians. Some were interesting to say the least..like PonyBoy RUNNING the 2yo into the panel - poor thing got a heck of a booboo, and PonyBoy got BOOOED.
Its fun to watch them there in person, but I do get more out of watching them on RFD.

:howdy: sounds like a field trip. I think SAHRAB and mylittlepony are going also. Plum Loco and I are going on Saturday the 21st and I think lilhorsechick is going to go with us.

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
mygoldnhorse said:
:howdy: sounds like a field trip. I think SAHRAB and mylittlepony are going also. Plum Loco and I are going on Saturday the 21st and I think lilhorsechick is going to go with us.

Yeppers we're planning on going also, but we're heading up there Friday night to spend the night at my Sisters (she lives in York) and will be going to the Show Saturday.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I want to go up Fri. and Sat. We could do the hotel bar thing and dinner Fri night. We could take the kids also. Who wants in?

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
persimmoncf said:
I want to go up Fri. and Sat. We could do the hotel bar thing and dinner Fri night. We could take the kids also. Who wants in?

I would like to go but have to ASK frog and not sure about my tests and stuff reminde me when ??

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
mingiz said:
someone mentioned this sale to me, is there a website??? I'm THERE!

SAHRAB

This is fun right?
persimmoncf said:

We can maybe be there, we'll be up in York friday but maybe make a field trip (its only 1/2 hour away or so)