MD kakyak fishing website

JoeMac

I am considering getting into kayak fishing for the '10 season. Through my searches I found a website dedicated to kayak fishing in MD. It is really small right now but their goal is to broaden the sport locally.

I know I saw a couple of kayak fishermen on here, make sure you check it out.

It looks like they have some type of blog with fishing reports on the homepage and the forum link is on the right. It made me enter a referrer username to register which took about three times. If you use my username joemac it should allow you to register on the first try

snaggedline.com

I am considering getting into kayak fishing for the '10 season. Through my searches I found a website dedicated to kayak fishing in MD. It is really small right now but their goal is to broaden the sport locally.

I know I saw a couple of kayak fishermen on here, make sure you check it out.

It looks like they have some type of blog with fishing reports on the homepage and the forum link is on the right. It made me enter a referrer username to register which took about three times. If you use my username joemac it should allow you to register on the first try

snaggedline.com

There is a guy on here, KayakAngler - his contact information is under his user profile.

JoeMac

I have visited snaggedline.com before - worth the visit, check it out if you are into kayak fishing. Also check out kayakkevin.com - really intense kayak fishing videos.

Twitter: So MD Fishing (somdfishing) on Twitter
Facebook: SouthernMarylandFishing.com | Facebook

Yea, I have been to Keven Whitley's site. I am pretty sure I am going to get the DVD early next year.

How are things going on your website? If I can do some articles next season is that something you would be interested in?

fish67

Absolutely - things are cranking, traffic is up and growing, growing, growing! It is very exciting. Would love content, photos, video, and on and on. Getting ready to roll out some video content. Stay tuned!

JoeMac

Absolutely - things are cranking, traffic is up and growing, growing, growing! It is very exciting. Would love content, photos, video, and on and on. Getting ready to roll out some video content. Stay tuned!

That's good to hear, you ought to put your website on your profile info.

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Very NICE!!

Thats a pretty cool website!! Any new content headed our way?

I need to hookup with those guys and do some fishing!! :howdy:

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Hello

What kind of boat do you use? I'm in the market for my first one and haven't made up my mind on what I want yet.

I have two hobbies.. A revolution and an Adventure.. I love them... BleHaven piers in Ridge rents them if you want to try one out...