MD now has same day voter registration

In a nutshell... here is how it works http://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/same-day-registration.aspx

I've often wondered what stops residents who are ineligible to vote because they are here illegally from checking the box or signing the line and voting anyway. They are already breaking the law so what is another? The votes will count and thereby affect the outcome long before any verification takes place. Heck, there is also zero time to confirm residence. .😕

Can’t you now register via Facebook?
Typical validation of residency is done be mailing the person who registered and if the mail comes back undelivered it nullifies the registration until it can be validated. I would also like to hope other validation is done as well. I found some minute bit of comfort in watching the folks scroll though the pages of registered voters and finding me as a verified voter. They made their mark of me voting which gave me a minute bit of comfort some fake me who tries to use my identity to vote will be cast away or preferably hogtied and interrogated, but that's another thread... now I don't even have those minute bits of comfort.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Typical validation of residency is done be mailing the person who registered and if the mail comes back undelivered it nullifies the registration until it can be validated.

Oh yeah.

Itll always be registered because the mailman won’t gaf whether the name is right. Theyll just pit it in the mailbox and let the homeowner throw it away.

Tech

Typical validation of residency is done be mailing the person who registered and if the mail comes back undelivered it nullifies the registration until it can be validated. I would also like to hope other validation is done as well. I found some minute bit of comfort in watching the folks scroll though the pages of registered voters and finding me as a verified voter. They made their mark of me voting which gave me a minute bit of comfort some fake me who tries to use my identity to vote will be cast away or preferably hogtied and interrogated, but that's another thread... now I don't even have those minute bits of comfort.
When you register online to vote, if you link it with your driver's license, address is confirmed. A voter card will be issued for that person and address.

When you register online to vote, if you link it with your driver's license, address is confirmed. A voter card will be issued for that person and address.
Hmmm... that should also work to validate citizenship now that our drivers licenses have to reflect status.

Hijinx

It's Maryland. If the Democrats can figure a way to corrupt an election,-------they will do it.