MD taxes

Kinnakeet

Does anyone know how to get in contact with the MD tax people I have been sending Emails and leaving messages so I can pay my taxes but no one has contacted me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think you have to go to Brooke Lierman's office and kick in her door, as I've never found a successful way to contact the Comptroller's office when I've had a question or issue.

Kinnakeet

I think you have to go to Brooke Lierman's office and kick in her door, as I've never found a successful way to contact the Comptroller's office when I've had a question or issue.
Who and where is this Brook Liermans office located

phreddyp

Does anyone know how to get in contact with the MD tax people I have been sending Emails and leaving messages so I can pay my taxes but no one has contacted me.
Just write a check with your social on it and make sure you write on it for what tax and the tax year it is for. then send it certified. I have done that for years. Make sure you keep a copy of the cashed check also.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
If you are sending a Form 502 or Form 505 (with a payment) through the US Postal Service, send it to: Comptroller of Maryland, Payment Processing, PO Box 8888, Annapolis, MD 21401-8888.

Kinnakeet

Thats some F'ed up sh!t why the hell cant someone answer the phone or return emails I have been sending since 2023 this state SUCKS with its GD leadership ran by a GD alien looking negro...WTF