MD vs. Polymer80

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Couldnt' read it but am sure it's just a Maryland shakedown of another business.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Couldnt' read it but am sure it's just a Maryland shakedown of another business.
Yeah. I'm waiting for some other news organization to publish the story. Nothing on Capital News Service yet.

All I could read was P80 will pay a fine and no longer sell in MD.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
Yeah. I'm waiting for some other news organization to publish the story. Nothing on Capital News Service yet.

All I could read was P80 will pay a fine and no longer sell in MD.
I read it and saved it as a .txt file -

Attachments

• P80.txt
    5.7 KB · Views: 47

stgislander

PREMO Member
I'm scratching my head over this.
In addition to agreeing to the $1.2 million payment to settle the lawsuit, Polymer80 agreed to stop selling its parts not only in Maryland, but also to Maryland residents in neighboring states, to cease all advertising and customer support in Maryland, and to provide quarterly reports to Baltimore documenting all sales of ghost guns in Maryland, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Virginia, and West Virginia.

Bare-ya-cuda

This whole ghost gun thing has me LMFAO. They call all guns without a serial number a ghost gun and never differentiate between a polymer 80 or or a ghost gun made with a dremel tool. Number are skewed by the gun grabbers.

stgislander

PREMO Member
Its easy, don't buy anything from Polymer80, Then move to a State where private transfers are lawful without paperwork.
I know what you're saying. I'm just trying to understand how MD can compel sales data for WV, VA, PA, and DE.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I know what you're saying. I'm just trying to understand how MD can compel sales data for WV, VA, PA, and DE.

Easy that was part of the Settlement .... MD wants to be able to shift the blame to all of those other states

See See, WE NEED NATIONAL RESTRICTIONS ..... these irresponsible states are RESPONSIBLE for Our Crime

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This whole ghost gun thing has me LMFAO. They call all guns without a serial number a ghost gun and never differentiate between a polymer 80 or or a ghost gun made with a dremel tool.
..or in a private machine shop...

Last edited:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Greaaaaat!!! Since practically everyone on the forum knows who you are, one of our forum d!ckwads will turn you in and there'll be black Suburbans from the ATF pulling into the driveway.
I'll write Hank Johnson and tell him theres a dangerous Island flip about to happen if he doesn't stop them.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Greaaaaat!!! Since practically everyone on the forum knows who you are, one of our forum d!ckwads will turn you in and there'll be black Suburbans from the ATF pulling into the driveway.
That's a pic from a decade or more ago. And the serial numbers can't be seen in this view. ;-)

And that aside...BATF could give a crap. It's MD with the anti-2A laws in place, not the Feds.

Last edited: