Me and My Horse

bellathepar2007

My horse i have had for 2 years now is doing great just the other week end we went to msa and got 2nd in the model class 4th over fences and 6TH over fences as well!!! I love my horse :flowers:

fredsaid2

bellathepar2007 said:
My horse i have had for 2 years now is doing great just the other week end we went to msa and got 2nd in the model class 4th over fences and 6TH over fences as well!!! I love my horse :flowers:

Careful! Even a 2nd is not 1st.....at least you didn't use the word boast! :lmao:

Seriously, she must be really cute to get a 2nd in the Model. Congrats!

Last edited:
K

Katie

bellathepar2007 said:
Thanks I love i have a Great trainer that works with me and bella and bella is improving every day!!!

Bella is a sweetie pie.

I am at the tack shop tonight.

K

Katie

bellathepar2007 said:
Kool dont be to board!!!! lol jK Hows Ashton?

I have a book to read tonight. I am reading Marley & Me. Ashton is a good boy, and he will get some peppermints.

I just ordered 2 new show shirts yesterday from Robin. I got the sigma shirts with coolmax. Since I sweat so much at shows.

Amy

Congrats on your ribbons at the show!!

I think I know who Bella is. I own Jake at the barn.

lsantagata79

bellathepar2007 said:

Congrats!! Is this the Bella that hauled in with the Rachel?

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
bellathepar2007 said:
congrats! I see that you have a barrel avatar... so do you do barrel racing?
If you do, you should enter the speed classes at msa, because i need more compition...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Congrats! I think I already told you that in person though. You are doing a wonderful job. I definitely see the improvement. WHo is your trainer? Just kidding....I just wanted to shock her. She will get bad Karma, so don't post her name. She is good, and she is FUNNY. That is important.

bellathepar2007

Nope

flarenuphope said:
congrats! I see that you have a barrel avatar... so do you do barrel racing?
If you do, you should enter the speed classes at msa, because i need more compition...
I dont barrel race but i would love to learn how???? Bella Is my new Appendix QH Mare we do Hunter/ Jumper she is a wounderful mover i love her!!!

K

Katie

Tonia said:
Katie said:
I have a book to read tonight. I am reading Marley & Me.

Katie-
It's a very good book but be prepared for the end.

I have already read it once before. i lent it to someone at work, and just got it back. Now I will read it again before lending it out again. Marley reminds me of my boxer when he was a puppy. Tug's earned the name Dr. Destructo with good reason!

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
bellathepar2007 said:
I dont barrel race but i would love to learn how???? Bella Is my new Appendix QH Mare we do Hunter/ Jumper she is a wounderful mover i love her!!!
well... if you go to the shows and compete i can give you some tips and pointers...

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Katie said:
Tonia said:
I have already read it once before. i lent it to someone at work, and just got it back. Now I will read it again before lending it out again. Marley reminds me of my boxer when he was a puppy. Tug's earned the name Dr. Destructo with good reason!

:lalala: I will refrain cause I remember what momma taught me!!!! :killingme