Me too

camily

Peace
Married female with three kids. I want to leave my husband and attach myself to you and suck the life out. I am desperate and want to move me and the kids in right away. Hope to hear from you!

MMDad

Lem Putt
camily said:
Married female with three kids. I want to leave my husband and attach myself to you and suck the life out. I am desperate and want to move me and the kids in right away. Hope to hear from you!

I'll rent a trailer and let's shack up. I can't wait to hook up with a desperate woman who will suck the life out.

camily

Peace
Oh God. Here we go.
I guess I should have mentioned in me ad that I'd rather not do that either. :lmao:

ylexot

Super Genius
camily said:
Married female with three kids. I want to leave my husband and attach myself to you and suck
:howdy: That's as far as I read. I hope there wasn't anything negative in the rest of your post.

:killingme

PrepH4U

singlesomddad said:
camily..you have three kids, I know the feeling...How many grey hairs do you have? I bet more then ud like to mention
who is ud and how does he know camily? :shrug:

nomoney

singlesomddad said:
camily..you have three kids, I know the feeling...How many grey hairs do you have? I bet more then ud like to mention
I have 5 babies of my own and it's sooo hard. :bawl:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
nomoney said:
I have 5 babies of my own and it's sooo hard. :bawl:

Imagine how hard it would be if wouldn't have gotten those 4 abortions and put 3 others up for adoption. You made the right choice girlfriend! :huggy: