Mean Hummingbirds

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
I have like 4 or 5 feeders out and I have a whole slew of Hummingbirds, so many that they fight over the feeders. Last night I watched and I had one H-bird that started sitting on top of the feeders and chasing all others away. It was so cute, like hes was hanging out saying "go away, this ones mine". If you go outside you almost have to duck down to avoid getting in their way.:lmao:

Attachments

• humminbirds 011.JPG
    humminbirds 011.JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 192
I have like 4 or 5 feeders out and I have a whole slew of Hummingbirds, so many that they fight over the feeders. Last night I watched and I had one H-bird that started sitting on top of the feeders and chasing all others away. It was so cute, like hes was hanging out saying "go away, this ones mine". If you go outside you almost have to duck down to avoid getting in their way.:lmao:

One buzzed my cat yesterday. I think he might have actually hit him. He came unglued!:killingme

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
My balck cat charlie tries to catch them, hes soooooo fat and its too funny. He doesnt have a chance.

Rael

Supper's Ready
We had put two additional H-bird feeders up 3 total), but they seemed to all have a preference for the one that was there first. :shrug:

I've noticed lately a lot more aggression in the 3 or 4 H-birds we have as well....Star Wars dog fights :lol: