Meanwhile, in Buffalo...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Old guy giving the cops a rash of chit and not dispersing the way he was told.
Cop "shoves" him.
Guy falls and cracks his head open.
Of course the cop is suspended without pay.

The kicker is that all 57 Buffalo ERT officers resigned in solidarity.

😄

If you watch the video, it looks like the guy exaggerated the fall - the cop doesn't appear to shove him that hard. It was more of a push back rather than a true shove.

At least he was a white guy.

WingsOfGold

I think the fall was legit BUT play stupid games win stupid prizes. The cop did nothing wrong, the old idiot if he survives might have learned a valuable lesson.
I'm sure hardly none of you remember this but when you get in Supermans way................

Grumpy

My money is on him being a retired college professor.
Thus, kinda dumb. Honestly don't think this was faked, he was pushed, but he should have realized the stress of the situation and backed off instead of trying to engage.

WingsOfGold

One would think a 75 year old man would know his limitations and not try to break bad on a bunch of cops.

My money is on him being a retired college professor.
That's a good guess and if so maybe he taught some of his assshole students a good lesson.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member

Old guy giving the cops a rash of chit and not dispersing the way he was told.
Cop "shoves" him.
Guy falls and cracks his head open.
Of course the cop is suspended without pay.

The kicker is that all 57 Buffalo ERT officers resigned in solidarity.

😄

If you watch the video, it looks like the guy exaggerated the fall - the cop doesn't appear to shove him that hard. It was more of a push back rather than a true shove.

At least he was a white guy.
Really the only thing I can see that bothers me at all is the story that he tripped. Tell the exact truth and it's not a problem.

BernieP

Resident PIA
My two cents, he tried to put on a show and tripped over his own to feet. Looks like he starts to step back even before there is contact and the shove didn't look that hard, in fact, because the old fart is backing up, it looks like he was barely touched.
DA is a weasel, Once again, I guess the old bastard thought he was justified to not listen and to get in front of the officers.

TPD

the poor dad
My two cents, he tried to put on a show and tripped over his own to feet. Looks like he starts to step back even before there is contact and the shove didn't look that hard, in fact, because the old fart is backing up, it looks like he was barely touched.
DA is a weasel, Once again, I guess the old bastard thought he was justified to not listen and to get in front of the officers.

the more I watch the video, the more I think the guy tried to stage it for publicity but screwed up on the “controlled” fall and got hurt - karma. Just saw a video taken from the other side of the street and the way he places his leg just before the fall tells me he didn’t fall from the push of the officer.

WingsOfGold

say what you will, but so far, the George Floyd family has donations over 13 MILLION F***KING DOLLARS so far...

OLD MAN WILL GET 400,000 EASILY. geriatric lives matter lolololololololol
Don't you know they're cheering ole Georges demise. I wonder if Sharpton will charge them 2 or 3 mil for his hate speech "sermon".