Medal of Freedom - Tiger Woods

SailorGirl

Donald Trump - "Spoke to @TigerWoods to congratulate him on the great victory he had in yesterday’s @TheMasters, & to inform him that because of his incredible Success & Comeback in Sports (Golf) and, more importantly, LIFE, I will be presenting him with the PRESIDENTIAL MEDAL OF FREEDOM!"

Bonehead

What a crock of sheot, an effin medal for playing golf ! It makes the award worthless and meaningless but it has ruined by more than Trump.

Chris0nllyn

The Presidential Medal of Freedom:
By virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States and as Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, it is hereby ordered as follows:
  1. There is hereby established a medal to be known as the Medal of Freedom with accompanying ribbons and appurtenances for award to any person, not hereinafter specifically excluded, who, on or after December 7, 1941, has performed a meritorious act or service which has aided the United States in the prosecution of a war against an enemy or enemies and for which an award of another United States medal or decoration is considered inappropriate.
  2. The Medal of Freedom may also be awarded to any person, not hereinafter specifically excluded, who, on or after December 7, 1941, has similarly aided any nation engaged with the United States in the prosecution of a war against a common enemy or enemies.
  3. The Medal of Freedom shall not be awarded to a citizen of the United States for any act or service performed within the continental limits of the United States or to a member of the armed forces of the United States.
  4. The Medal of Freedom and appurtenances thereto shall be of appropriate design, approved by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of War, and the Secretary of the Navy, and may be awarded by the Secretary of State, the Secretary of War, or the Secretary of the Navy, or by such officers as the said Secretaries may respectively designate. Awards shall be made under such regulations as the said Secretaries shall severally prescribe and such regulations shall, insofar as practicable, be of uniform application.
  5. No more than one Medal of Freedom shall be awarded to any one person, but for a subsequent act or service justifying such an award a suitable device may be awarded to be worn with the medal.
  6. The Medal of Freedom may be awarded posthumously.
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_9586

Other notable Trump picks for this medal:
Antonin Scalia
Elvis
Miriam Adelson
Orrin Hatch
Alan Page
Roger Staubach
https://publicpool.kinja.com/subject-president-donald-j-trump-names-recipients-of-1830356999

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
Staff member
PREMO Member
Lesson time!

The Presidential Medal of Freedom is one of the nation's highest civilian awards and is bestowed upon those who have made “especially meritorious contributions to the security or national interests of the United States, to world peace, or to cultural or other significant public or private endeavors.

Tiger does indeed deserve the Medal of Freedom.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
Staff member
PREMO Member
Ooh! Trump should give Melania a Medal of Freedom so I can watch prog heads explode! :yahoo:

Reactions: BOP

Monello

Awww, jeez
PREMO Member
Oh, he should give one to Ted Nugent!!!!!!!
Draft dodgers don't deserve any sort of medals. Teddie had his chance in the 60s but he decided to play the fool to avoid military service. Shitting his pants and walking around with it all day at the induction center showed how determined he was to stay out of uniform. Now he plays the super patriot. I'm not buying his little act.

glhs837

Power with Control
Draft dodgers don't deserve any sort of medals. Teddie had his chance in the 60s but he decided to play the fool to avoid military service. Shitting his pants and walking around with it all day at the induction center showed how determined he was to stay out of uniform. Now he plays the super patriot. I'm not buying his little act.
I should have been more clear. I wasn't proposing giving him one because of anything he says or does, just for maximum liberal head explosion factor. I'm no fan of Mr. Nugent, even most of his music isn't to my taste. And his brand of gonzo anything rubs me the wrong way.

Reactions: BOP

This_person

Maybe he grew up?