Media Corruption

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Media Covers Itself in Shame With Its Coverage of Canadian Freedom Convoy

Press is taking pages from its hateful “Tea Party” coverage playbook.

This weekend, I mentioned that the elite media (both in Canada and the United States) failed to cover the attack on Freedom Convoy participants in Winnipeg.

Now, the media is shamefully portraying protests that specifically challenge ineffective pandemic policies as “anti-government demonstrations.”

For example, here is how The New York Times reported the increasingly popular Canadian grassroots movement.

Government officials are still bitterly clinging to vaccine mandates, despite the fact that the data now clearly show vaccines neither stop people from contracting covid or transmitting it.

Canadian Public Safety Minister Marco Mendicino said on Sunday that the government would not back down on the issue.

“We put the question of vaccines and vaccine mandates on the ballot … in the (2021) election and we’re simply carrying out the promise that we made with the support of the vast majority of Canadians,” he said on CBC television.

The #FreedomConvoy has now become the target of infiltators and hoaxes.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Racialized Media Exalt USA Skeleton’s First Black Olympian … By Hiding Her Face

Here’s an idea: how about we drop the swooning, astonished gasping about the near-daily historic black firsts and just celebrate hard-earned human accomplishment?

First-black-skeleton-Olympian.png

Hijinx

Racialized Media Exalt USA Skeleton’s First Black Olympian … By Hiding Her Face

Here’s an idea: how about we drop the swooning, astonished gasping about the near-daily historic black firsts and just celebrate hard-earned human accomplishment?

First-black-skeleton-Olympian.png

They must have hidden her face because she is whiter than me.
She may identify as black, but her father is a light skinned man and her mother is white.
In reality her bloodlines make her more white than black.
That's up to her to claim to be black if she wants to, most mulattos do claim to be black ,but with her light skin and brown hair like they used to say in the old days. She could pass.

The old 1% drop I guess.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Which, if Trump were in office, most likely would be recommendations not mandates.

Not at a Federal Level ..... Governors did what they wanted

and this started in Canada as citizens FINALLY Stood Up To the Gov.

glhs837

Power with Control

Right, but mandates based on "recommendations" from a CDC that was running around like the proverbial headless chicken that let those Govs pick and choose what they wanted.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

‘Legitimate Political Discourse’ Is Latest Media Hoax

It is hard to know whether the news anchors and reporters who shape the mainstream narrative are corrupt, stupid or just plain lazy, but they seem to be incapable of doing their basic job of informing the public of the facts.

This all became self-evident during the Russia Collusion Hoax, when the New York Times and the Washington Post won Pulitzer Prizes for collaborating with anonymous fabulists who wanted to disrupt the Trump presidency. More recently, we’ve endured the Big Lie Hoax. Every time you’ve heard a reporter say that there is no evidence of widespread election fraud in 2020, you know that you are dealing with a person who lacks the one essential trait of a good journalist – curiosity. Open your eyes!

Last week we witnessed one of the most shameful episodes in the history of journalism, as there was a tidal wave of fake reporting about what the Republican National Committee did when it chastised two GOP members of Congress in an exceedingly rare formal act of censure.

According to the New York Times, by passing the censure resolution, “The Republican Party … officially declared the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol and events that led to it ‘legitimate political discourse.’” That was shortened in the online headline to “G.O.P. declares Jan. 6 attack “Legitimate Political Discourse.”

Crabcake42

You folks do realize Canada is a separate country right? I mean, I assumed you did, but if you think it’s actually a territory of the US all of these threads and opinions make a lot more sense!

phreddyp

You folks do realize Canada is a separate country right? I mean, I assumed you did, but if you think it’s actually a territory of the US all of these threads and opinions make a lot more sense!
No S**T! Thanks for clearing that up, what ever would we do without your wisdom and knowledge!

glhs837

Power with Control
This is literally in the thread:

Correct, we were discussing mandates, which last I checked were an international thing, including some right here in the States, believe it or not. RIF, you should try it sometime. Read the thread. Keep in mind, the US media has been providing less than flattering coverage of the convoy themselves. That's the American media, to make it clear, since at least one person here isn't tracking. Compare and contrast, its a thing.
Reality is if Trump was still in office the media would be backing the protesters .
No I don't think so ...... the Truckers are going against the Vax Mandates
Which, if Trump were in office, most likely would be recommendations not mandates.

Right, but mandates based on "recommendations" from a CDC that was running around like the proverbial headless chicken that let those Govs pick and choose what they wanted.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Black Rifle opens fire on media: ‘Start telling the truth’

Like a lot of Middle America, the gang at Black Rifle Coffee Company has had it with the liberal media.

And now it is showing it on a new T-shirt that mocks the press with its own plea to readers and viewers: “Trust Us.”

CEO Evan Hafer told us, “The mainstream media has completely lost the trust of the American people. Since 2016, they’ve been caught lying about literally every issue: the Russia ‘collusion’ hoax, the ‘mostly peaceful’ Black Lives Matter riots, ESG investing, the Wuhan lab, and ‘transitory’ inflation, to name a few.”

10-364-007_WebFrontWOB_2_408x@2x.png