Media is obsessed with COVID cases, but death rate is what is important

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Well said but unfortunately it will fall on deaf ears. He rarely has a point and instead chooses to attack or dismiss anything that doesnt fit his world view ...

Like ANYTHING You Post When Challenged ... you deflect, play pedantic passive aggressive word games, and when all else fails call someone a moron

Sapidus you are the epitome of cognizant discussion ....

... that Trump is the most perefect being and couldn't possibly do anything wrong.

Did you type that with a straight face ..... That is PURE Fantasy Supposition Innuendo and Unfounded OPINION

I have repeated said Trump is a blowhard and a braggart ....

Call me when he lies about something that matters ... something that, I dunno, Contain FACTS Not Trump offering an Opinion on Something

I you like your doctor you can keep your doctor
your health care costs are going to go down $ 2500
Benghazi was about a YouTube Video

Last edited:

Crabcatcher79

How about the Virus will disappear by E
aster?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I you like your doctor you can keep your doctor
your health care costs are going to go down $ 2500
Benghazi was about a YouTube Video
Or...

"My position hasn’t changed" on using executive authority to address immigration issues.
"Fast and Furious" began under the Bush administration.
"I didn't raise taxes once."

Jurgo

Or...

"My position hasn’t changed" on using executive authority to address immigration issues.
"Fast and Furious" began under the Bush administration.
"I didn't raise taxes once."

“your criticisms are invalid because folks on your team deserve criticism too.”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
In any event, I accept your begrudging, implied apology here and expect better arguments in the future.

ah huh .... I saw your previous response to @TheRadargod and just repeated what was said

... it is unfortunate you were so easily played

No Hard Feelings .....

:buddies:

Jurgo

ah huh .... I saw your previous response to @TheRadargod and just repeated what was said

... it is unfortunate you were so easily played

No Hard Feelings .....

:buddies:

I have to confess that you likely have bested me here as I don’t see where you repeated my response. (No hard feelings on this side of the convo either, despite my transparent attempts to annoy you with references to you being sensitive and emotional).

But I am confused: did you actually think the whole “does the constitution require the president to keep PPE stockpiled” was a good point or was that part of your ploy to embarrass me? If it’s the latter, touché; if it’s the former ... gentle head pat. It’s the latter the right?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I have to confess that you likely have bested me here as I don’t see where you repeated my response. (No he’s feelings on this side.)

I basically duplicated what TheRadarGod said or claimed after seeing your intense response

are you genuinely this stupid?

... show me where in the Constitution ... even expanding to include the US Code in case there some obscure law

But I am confused: did you actually think the whole “does the constitution require the president to keep PPE stockpiled” was a good point or was that part of your ploy to embarrass me?

Interesting I never implied President ....

If it’s the latter, touché; if it’s the former ... gentle head pat. It’s the latter the right?

Nope I played you like a Fiddle ....

Should the Gov Maintain a Stockpile of PPE as a General Public Health Concern - YES

is it mandated by LAW - I don't know .. but I am going to go with No it is Not

Not like the Cold War Yrs of CD ....

Jurgo

I basically duplicated what TheRadarGod said or claimed after seeing your intense response

... show me where in the Constitution ... even expanding to include the US Code in case there some obscure law

Interesting I never implied President ....

Nope I played you like a Fiddle ....

Should the Gov Maintain a Stockpile of PPE as a General Public Health Concern - YES

is it mandated by LAW - I don't know .. but I am going to go with No it is Not

Not like the Cold War Yrs of CD ....

thanks! I tip my hat to you, sir.

Does this mean, though, that you agree gaydargod’s point is silly? I also did not mean for my “are you genuinely this stupid?” reply to read as intense — although I can now absolutely see how it reads that way.

I will exercise more caution swimming where the gurps is a’fishing.