Media Smears Army, Navy Cadets, Accuses Them Of Flashing White Power Symbols

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Left-wing media publications were quick to smear a group of Army and Navy cadets on Saturday as the two service academies squared off on the gridiron in what is an intense football rivalry, accusing a group of them of flashing “white power” signs.
USA Today’s Mike Brehm reported:
Questions erupted during the Army-Navy game in Philadelphia when students appeared to make the White Power hand symbol during a pregame broadcast.
Spokespersons from the U.S. Military Academy and the U.S. Naval Academy told USA TODAY Sports they have been made aware of the issue – which blossomed on social media as the game wore on – and the schools are looking into it.
https://www.dailywire.com/news/medi...-accuses-them-of-flashing-white-power-symbols

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is there a reason why we can't just tell them to STFU? Why does it need to be "investigated" or given any credence whatsoever? Acknowledging them only emboldens them to come up with even more stupid crap. Just tell them to sit down and STFU. Why is that hard?

SamSpade

Is the V for Victory also racist? I see this all the time from kids from Japan, China and Korea.

glhs837

Power with Control
In a perfect world, the spokesman would have said "We are looking into it" turned away for 10 seconds, turned back and said "We gave these accusations due regard, anyone who has an issue with this is an idiot and should screw right off., Have a nice day."

Shared this story on FB, cousin of mine who is an elemetary school teacher and has been for years, said, "OMG, really? Had an eight year old ask me if I knew what it meant, he was shocked that the old lady knew :) "