Medical supply store

JULZ

BFJ
I thought there was a medical supply store on Great Mills Road in the Park. I've googled but can't find anything listed other than St. John's Pharmacy in Hollywood.

Is there one?

Jameo

What?!
I thought there was a medical supply store on Great Mills Road in the Park. I've googled but can't find anything listed other than St. John's Pharmacy in Hollywood.

Is there one?

I don't think so :shrug: Whatcha looking for?

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Try looking at the place in Millison Plaza to the left of Bon Buffet. Sorry, I don't remember the name of the place....Rite Aid, perhaps?

Anyway, I recall seeing *some* medical supply products in there...not many, but some. Perhaps you can locate what you need there, or have them order something for you or refer you to a place that does have what you are looking for.

Iv4girlz

Medical Supplies

THERE IS ONE ON MERVEL DEAN RD. IT IS RIGHT BY SO. MD. TRAILER SALES. IT USED TO BE SUNDOWN SCOOTERS.:howdy:

Bossylady

Medical equipment

I don't know what you are looking for but there is a place called ACT they loan wheel chairs,Hospital beds,ect.I think they have everything you can think of.They are in the 7 th district area.I have locate the phone # if you need it.

You just call them and tell them what you need and set a time to pick up the stuff.No charge at all.It's been donated to them and they want to help the community.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I believe there is also a medical supply store on the square in Leonartown. Or a pharmacy in there that has a bunch of medical supplies. I know they at least have canes. I haven't been in there ,but hubby was.

AeroTaken

I don't know what you are looking for but there is a place called ACT they loan wheel chairs,Hospital beds,ect.I think they have everything you can think of.They are in the 7 th district area.I have locate the phone # if you need it.

You just call them and tell them what you need and set a time to pick up the stuff.No charge at all.It's been donated to them and they want to help the community.

Just wanted to say thank you for the info (phone number is 301-769-4199)! I got the number yesterday, they called me back right away, and I was able to pick up a knee walker today. The two people I talked to were very nice! Having surgery on my achillies this week and will be non-weight bearing for who knows how long. For the past two weeks have had no luck finding a knee walker anywhere in St Mary's or Calvert. Well, Walgreens in Prince Frederick has one for almost $600 but they don't do insurance billing for equipment. One other place in Prince Frederick could order one, but couldn't say how long it would take to get it in. Found plenty online, but same thing - even though my insurance would pay for it, I couldn't get anyone to submit to insurance. And they all wanted a $500+ deposit to rent it until it was returned.

ACTS (A Community That Shares) really does have just about any equipment you can think of. They are always taking donations so if anybody has any type of medical equipment laying around please consider donating it to ACTS!!