medication management

music

Hello

I have a friend that needs a psychatrist for medication management. She was recommended Dr Venera Miller or Dr. Gergely. Any thoughts/experiences with either of these doctors? TIA

J

jp2854

Hello

I have a friend that needs a psychatrist for medication management. She was recommended Dr Venera Miller or Dr. Gergely. Any thoughts/experiences with either of these doctors? TIA

stay away from gergely he will have you so drugged up it wont be funny. I went to him for med management and he added 4 others to the 3 i was already on and was doing good on.

I would recommend dr.carol paris she is good.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
stay away from gergely he will have you so drugged up it wont be funny. I went to him for med management and he added 4 others to the 3 i was already on and was doing good on.

I would recommend dr.carol paris she is good.

:yeahthat:

I wouldn't take a dead rat to Gergeley (sp). Carol Paris has a good reputation and our family's experience with her was good.

music

:yeahthat:

I wouldn't take a dead rat to Gergeley (sp). Carol Paris has a good reputation and our family's experience with her was good.

How about Dr Venera Miller in Calvert County. Ever heard of her? I have heard that Gergely? wasn't that great... thanks for the info!

J

jp2854

How about Dr Venera Miller in Calvert County. Ever heard of her? I have heard that Gergely? wasn't that great... thanks for the info!

nope never heard of venera miller. I only go to carol paris and have used her for a while now and have had no issues. 2 of us have recommended carol paris. I don't know if any others have been to Dr.Miller though.