Meet and Greet This Sunday

FrmGrl

Get some!
Just A Lil Bit Tack will host a pre-grand opening meet and greet this Sunday from 12-2. More information is found in the classifieds Advertisement - Pets & Animals
Our store was to be delivered this past week but it is delayed. So this is your chance to come by, meet me the owner, see a sampling of our inventory and put your input into what you want to see in a small tack shop. I will have some items for sale. Saddle pads, winter riding apparel, horse blankets, helmets, gloves and more. Plus holiday treats and refrements. My goal is to compliment, not compete with our other fine tack shops in the area. We have been on the web for about a year and decided to open up a small retail shop on the property. So come on out, get some treats and maybe some last minute gifts too! (Directions posted in the ad)

C

campinmutt

sounds like fun!!! I love to Chrsitmas shop...in a tack shop !!

FrmGrl

Get some!
Thanks Campinmutt!
Our building is being built off site and then it is being delivered but not till after the 1st of the year. (four weeks late) But I have a large mobile unit full of stuff. So yes, come shop, have some cookies and hot chocolate. Lots of treats! See what we're all about!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I love my Heritage Show Gloves and Winter Gloves that I've bought from Just A Lil' Bit Tack!!! If they don't have something in stock they get it in for you quickly. :howdy:

Duckz

I love my Heritage Show Gloves and Winter Gloves that I've bought from Just A Lil' Bit Tack!!! If they don't have something in stock they get it in for you quickly. :howdy:

:yeahthat: I'll be modeling my new SSG winter show gloves at the Kenny Krome clinic on Saturday...not that I'm riding, they're just the only warm gloves I have :biggrin: Thanks FrmGrl!

Last edited:
C

campinmutt

are you going to have those nice thermal mugs with the jumpers on the front? They make great Xmas presents...for the horse lover or the show mom!!

FrmGrl

Get some!
Thanks to everyone who came out today. Glad some folks were able to get their last minute gifts. Hopefully we will see many more of you after the new year!:buddies:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Sawry I didn't make it Frmgrl. I had intentions of coming and bringing Dottie.But the person that borrowed my trailer brought it back to late for me to get there by 2pm...:cds::whistle:

FrmGrl

Get some!
Sawry I didn't make it Frmgrl. I had intentions of coming and bringing Dottie.But the person that borrowed my trailer brought it back to late for me to get there by 2pm...:cds::whistle:
Thats ok. No worries, plenty more opportunities in the future:buddies:How's that arm??

devinej

thanks for the brownies and cookies and hot chocolate and the gloves!!! the rest of ya'll really missed out!