meet matteressdancer

Pandora

Mikeinsmd said:
What's a matteressdancer?? :confused:

Haven't you see a person that looks like a mattress dancing on the side of the street? They wave at people to get them to check out the mattresses at the store.

I bet this one works up in Waldorf. In Waldorf it is "matteress."

Shesh... must I explain everything. :drama:

Mikeinsmd

Pandora said:
Haven't you see a person that looks like a mattress dancing on the side of the street? They wave at people to get them to check out the mattresses at the store. I bet this one works up in Waldorf. In Waldorf it is "matteress." Shesh... must I explain everything. :drama:
Wouldn't that be a mattressdancer??? :lol:

FireBrand

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
matteressdancer said:
Hi I am new to the internet and this forum.Whats everyone doing?

Holy Shiat, how old are you ??
Does your mom know you are sneakin' onto her computer ??

Last edited:

onebdzee

off the shelf
Nanny Pam said:
Well, I'm just sitting here, watching my eyelashes grow. What are you doing?

Ya know....I'm watching the hair on my arm stand up....In a few minutes, I might get up and shut the window and get a hot cup of coffee :yay:

Nanny Pam

onebdzee said:
Ya know....I'm watching the hair on my arm stand up....In a few minutes, I might get up and shut the window and get a hot cup of coffee :yay:
Now you have got to be kidding ,me! It is so hot here! I just came in from the outside shower, and I thought it would cool me off.
Damn, I hate this Italian blood, that races through my veins.

onebdzee

off the shelf
Nanny Pam said:
Now you have got to be kidding ,me! It is so hot here! I just came in from the outside shower, and I thought it would cool me off.

I live in the woods....It's been rather cool all day with the wind blowing and all the windows open

Mikeinsmd

Nanny Pam said:
:yeahthat:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
onebdzee said:
I live in the woods....It's been rather cool all day with the wind blowing and all the windows open
I'm grieving about my lack of coordination.

B

baswm

onebdzee said:

Been like this at my place too. Great for working outside. I thought it might rain but it never did.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Looks like we have a major weather cell passing to the northwest of us, near the DC/Baltimore area - heading to the northeast.

Keep on a-trucking there, buddy! :lmao: