Megadeth frontm says Obama staged Aurora shooting

Misfit

Lawful neutral
Megadeth frontman Dave Mustaine says Obama 'staged' Aurora shooting | The Music Mix | EW.com

Mustaine went on the anti-Obama rant during an Aug. 7 concert in Singapore, reported TMZ on Wednesday.

“Back in my country, my president is trying to pass a gun ban, so he’s staging all of these murders,” said Mustaine, whose comments were captured on video. “Like the ‘Fast And Furious’ thing down at the border and Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple.”

He continued before a quiet crowd, “I don’t know where I’m gonna live if America keeps going the way it’s going because it looks like it’s turning into Nazi America.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think Mustaine's accusations are perfectly plausible. Obama has already proven that he will do anything to destroy America, so it's not like this is some stretch of fantasy.

:smile:

Radiant1

Soul Probe
I think Mustaine's accusations are perfectly plausible. Obama has already proven that he will do anything to destroy America, so it's not like this is some stretch of fantasy.

:smile:

Attachments

• Don't Drink The KoolAid.jpg
    Don't Drink The KoolAid.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 102