Melbourne Australia on lockdown and they are not playing

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

For many of them, the first they realized that they were under lockdown was when they went to go outside and were met with police.

<snip>

CHANG: Yeah. Well, to be clear, then - it sounds like you're answering this question, but people are literally not allowed to leave the buildings at all, these nine public housing towers.

DAVEY: That's right - not until they've all being tested. Now, I've been getting mixed reports from police. So occasionally, police are letting them out for a bit of fresh air. But then they'll go out for fresh air the next day and be told, no. You're not allowed outside.

<snip>

CHANG: I know that the government says that they're going to be providing meals, medical care, even a stipend for lost wages. Do you know if this is, in fact, happening?

DAVEY: It is happening, but it's happening sporadically. And some people are having much easier access to food than others. We've had reports of people being given expired food.

Ah, yes, those wonderful progressive Australians.... No doubt AOC is licking her chops and salivating at the thought of this unbridled power.

BOP

For many of them, the first they realized that they were under lockdown was when they went to go outside and were met with police.

<snip>

CHANG: Yeah. Well, to be clear, then - it sounds like you're answering this question, but people are literally not allowed to leave the buildings at all, these nine public housing towers.

DAVEY: That's right - not until they've all being tested. Now, I've been getting mixed reports from police. So occasionally, police are letting them out for a bit of fresh air. But then they'll go out for fresh air the next day and be told, no. You're not allowed outside.

<snip>

CHANG: I know that the government says that they're going to be providing meals, medical care, even a stipend for lost wages. Do you know if this is, in fact, happening?

DAVEY: It is happening, but it's happening sporadically. And some people are having much easier access to food than others. We've had reports of people being given expired food.

Ah, yes, those wonderful progressive Australians.... No doubt AOC is licking her chops and salivating at the thought of this unbridled power.

The good news is that people like AOC are the first ones to get whacked when the New Order takes over. If they'd have read their history, they'd know that.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Well, it's not like the citizens of Australia (that's the one with the Kangaroos, not the Alps right??) have any means to fight back, or NOT do what they are told.

Trains should be pulling into the station soon.

Reactions: BOP

herb749

Now wait, I've read some people say the CV was completely gone from Australia. This can't be right. :sshrug: