Member Name

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
It was Watercolor. Is that the same person as mamatutu?
No. She was really nice.

Interesting you brought her up. I was just thinking about her the other day. We went to their wedding. Their baby girl is probably at teen by now.

limblips

PREMO Member
I, have no idea, who you are referring, to. But, if I see excessive commas, I will, let you know.

Auntie Biache'

No. She was really nice.

Interesting you brought her up. I was just thinking about her the other day. We went to their wedding. Their baby girl is probably at teen by now.

Well, the way this played out was, someone on FB posted something about excessive use of comma's. When I asked who the person was on the forums who used to do that (which drove me crazy), someone said mamatutu. Then it turned into MPD's, maybe the person I was thinking of was the same person. That said, that's what I ended up trying to figure out. If they were the same person. Answer: No.

While you may like Watercolor, I never cared for her. I don't typically like a person just because they're nice.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Well, the way this played out was, someone on FB posted something about excessive use of comma's. When I asked who the person was on the forums who used to do that (which drove me crazy), someone said mamatutu. Then it turned into MPD's, maybe the person I was thinking of was the same person. That said, that's what I ended up trying to figure out. If they were the same person. Answer: No.

While you may like Watercolor, I never cared for her. I don't typically like a person just because they're nice.
I saw the tread.

You only like me because I'm not nice. :neener: