US Attorney Member of the Violent Extremist Group “The Base” Pleads Guilty in Maryland to Federal Charges for Transporting an Illegal Alien—A Fellow Base Member W

newsBot

Automated News Bot
Staff member
Press Release: U.S. Attorney’s Office, District of Maryland

U.S. District Judge Theodore D. Chuang today sentenced a member of the racially motivated violent extremist group “The Base” William Garfield Bilbrough IV, age 20, of Denton, Maryland, to five years in prison, followed by three years of supervised release, after Bilbrough pleaded guilty to conspiring to transport an alien and to transporting the alien, specifically, a fellow member of The Base.

The above is only an excerpt of the article.

[ Read the rest of the article here. ]

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
Since he's only referred to as an alien, does that mean extraterrestrials are White Supremacists too?👾

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
If I'm reading the press release correctly, when a person is here illegally and part of some sort of white supremist movement, then that person is an illegal alien.

The illegal alien whom they had picked up in August was already residing at the Georgia property and also attended the training camp.

So how come violent, MS-13 gang bangers are always referred to as undocumented, visa overstayers, or dreamers?