Memorial Day 2019

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
My older brother gave his life for this country. While he didn't die in battle, he died in service to this nation during a training exercise in the New Mexican desert. The pain of losing a loved one never goes away. My dad, 5 of his brothers, me and my brother and my son have served in some capacity in the military. Bitch all you want about the current state of affairs, but unless you have endured extended deployments, you don't know what the sacrifice it takes to serve while you are missing your family. For those of you that have deployed, I salute you.

littlelady

God bless the USA
My older brother gave his life for this country. While he didn't die in battle, he died in service to this nation during a training exercise in the New Mexican desert. The pain of losing a loved one never goes away. My dad, 5 of his brothers, me and my brother and my son have served in some capacity in the military. Bitch all you want about the current state of affairs, but unless you have endured extended deployments, you don't know what the sacrifice it takes to serve while you are missing your family. For those of you that have deployed, I salute you.

View attachment 137483

View attachment 137484

View attachment 137485

View attachment 137486

I cried reading your post. I had no idea of your loss. You have never mentioned it, before. RIP, Donald, and thank you for your service. What really pisses me off is that there are fallen soldiers that fought for the right to be free, and we have maniacs in our Gov that don’t want freedom. I hope all that fought/trained to defend our country did not die in vain. I want to give you a hug. God bless the USA, :patriot:

Last edited:

awpitt

Main Streeter

View attachment 137483

View attachment 137484

View attachment 137485

View attachment 137486

I'm sorry to hear this. I can't imagine the pain you and your family felt and maybe still do. I too come from a family of multi generational military service dating back to the Spanish American War. My oldest son is serving now and deployed to the Far East and Middle East.