Memorial Day

stgislander

PREMO Member
I don't mean to start a flame war, but am I the only one that gets a little torqued because somewhere along the way, Memorial Day has become a conglomeration of Memorial Day, Veterans Day, and Armed Forces Day?

And I'm saying this as a veteran.

Clem72

I don't mean to start a flame war, but am I the only one that gets a little torqued because somewhere along the way, Memorial Day has become a conglomeration of Memorial Day, Veterans Day, and Armed Forces Day?

Yup, just you.

Louise

WE will not let the brave that died for US to have died in vain. And, also, the soldiers that were maimed, and all that are alive, today. WE will fight for them in OUR troubled times. OUR current government underestimates the power of Patriots. God bless the USA. :patriot:

PJay

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member

Post 9/11, many Americans over corrected.

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron

I've long bemoaned that our major federal holidays have become an excuse for "Celebrate With Our Great Sale Prices!!!"

...and, "Happy Memorial Day!" It's like saying "Happy Anniversary of Your Mom's Death!"