Memories in Waldorf reviews

mattvivslivesou

www.meerkatsound.com
Since we have had a few posts asking about “what is the best bar…..” why don’t we start a post about the individual bars and describe what they are all about.

This Bar we are going to speak of is:
Memories in Waldorf

Here are a few questions to get the ball rolling:

How often do you go?

How is the entertainment? DJ, Live Music?

What is the average crowd like?
What about their Age?

How are their drinks?

Why is this place better than the others?
Is there anything you don’t like about this club?

kelb

art imitating life
Since we have had a few posts asking about “what is the best bar…..” why don’t we start a post about the individual bars and describe what they are all about.

This Bar we are going to speak of is:
Memories in Waldorf

Here are a few questions to get the ball rolling:

How often do you go? Every weekend :)
How is the entertainment? DJ, Live Music?
Dj and ladies night on Tuesdays. Live music Fri and Sat night. Pool and dart leagues all week. specials during redskins games and nascar.

What is the average crowd like? it used to be a biker bar but the crowd is getting a lot more diverse. its all ages now well 21 and up!

How are their drinks? YUMMY!!

Why is this place better than the others?
Cuz I'm there! Just kidding. Not to many bars have great bands all weekend. Plus everyone is friendly.
Is there anything you don’t like about this club?
B]Umm I'm not allowed to say [/B]:biggrin:

MEMORIES Nightclub & Bar of Waldorf, MD

Myspace-Memories- www.myspace.com/memoriesbar

and Memories Bar (Memoriesbar) on Twitter

Not that I'm impartial at all butI love this bar

kelb

art imitating life
Tonight!!
Ladies night Discount drinks, karaoke and dancing with DJ Red Dogg

LadyWolf

I went into Memories this past Saturday night...6/26/10 for a few beers after coming from the Bill Engvall show. Haven't been in there in several years! OMG...the band SUCKED, thrashing headbanging music and the ladies restroom was just DISGUSTING!!! One stall was out of commission and the other was full of tissue and water on the floor. A fight was about to break out in the parking lot...it would be a snowballs chance in hell before I go back there again. Probably another SEVERAL YEARS...if ever! YUCK, YUCK, YUCK!!!! :boo: :faint:

Last edited: