Memories in Waldorf

Does anyone know who is playing at memories this weekend? I am thinking about going out this weekend. Thanks in advance for your help!!:buddies:

T

toppick08

Does anyone know who is playing at memories this weekend? I am thinking about going out this weekend. Thanks in advance for your help!!:buddies:

My first memory of Waldorf, was it had the first Wendy's, I ever knew existed, like our Hardee's here in town..:yum:

:buddies:

kelb

art imitating life

Hey.. Vinyl Rhino is playing Friday and Funny Money ( The old KIX ) with the Craze is playing sat night.

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Hey.. Vinyl Rhino is playing Friday and Funny Money ( The old KIX ) with the Craze is playing sat night.

I didn't see the sign for Vinyl Rhino. Thats why I wasn't sure if they are still playing. I really want to see them again. Great band!!!

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
Hmm.. I dont know yet. I love them but I m working Sat night so I dont know if I want to do both nights out or not.
Are you going to Drag Inn tonight?

There isn't any cards tonight. But are you all goin to shoot pool there? If you all are I might stop in and shoot a couple games with ya!

OldHillcrestGuy

My first memory of Waldorf, was it had the first Wendy's, I ever knew existed, like our Hardee's here in town..:yum:

:buddies:

And now that Wendy's in North Waldorf as closed up in the past few months. I think that was the very first Wendy's in the whole Washington area when it opened way back when.:buddies: