Men are pigs

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

It's interesting to me that grown men are sexually attracted to children and young girls. Women don't do that. Sure, you can point to a random anomaly, but the numbers for male pedos is WAY higher than for female pedos. Like, exponentially higher. True pedophiles - defined as sexually attracted to prepubescent children - are almost universally men.

I'm thinking it must be a biology thing - younger females are more fertile and men are hardwired to spread their seed. But that doesn't account for the attraction to children. Are men just gross because of testosterone and will sexualize anything?

Adult women don't look at a 14 year old teen idol and get thoughts. They're like, "Isn't he adorable," and move on. But adult men do in fact slobber over 14 year old girls and make disgusting sexual comments about them. You turds on here do it all the time.

I'm not interested in arguing about "if" men are sexual predators when it comes to young girls and children - they are and that's a fact. I'm only interested in the "why". Is it as simple as biology? And is that biology physical, as in testosterone or whatever, or is it brain stuff like they get off on the power?

🤔

NOTE: I am speaking in general and not saying that EVERY man is a sexual predator, so spare me your "I don't think that way about kids!" indignation.

Toxick

Splat
I'm thinking it must be a biology thing - younger females are more fertile and men are hardwired to spread their seed. But that doesn't account for the attraction to children. Are men just gross because of testosterone and will sexualize anything?

I think it must be.

In general, it seems that men prefer younger women. You look at a couple that gets divorced in middle age, and immediately the guy starts chasing around women in their 20's. Women - especially younger women - seem to be attracted to older men. You get the occasional "cougar" who likes younger men, but I think that's a novelty type phase which eventually reverts to the 'natural order'.

I think this is very apparent in the perception of the "Sexiest Man Alive" versus the "Sexiest Woman Alive".

The men are always guys like Sean Connery, Brad Pitt or George Clooney - all of these guys were in their 50's or 60's when they achieved this honor. Women are almost always in their 20's with the occasional Jennifer Lopez or Jennifer Aniston who are in their 40's (but look suspiciously like they're in their 20's.)

Maybe it's some sort of evolutionary thing. Probably because women can only bear children between 15-45 and the closer they get to the high end of that range the more prone they are to birth defects and complications. Meanwhile men can produce healthy offspring in their 90's - provided they can make their little fella stand up and do its job. And their heart is strong enough to survive a Life-Giving Spasm.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I think it must be.

In general, it seems that men prefer younger women. You look at a couple that gets divorced in middle age, and immediately the guy starts chasing around women in their 20's. Women - especially younger women - seem to be attracted to older men. You get the occasional "cougar" who likes younger men, but I think that's a novelty type phase which eventually reverts to the 'natural order'.

I think this is very apparent in the perception of the "Sexiest Man Alive" versus the "Sexiest Woman Alive".

The men are always guys like Sean Connery, Brad Pitt or George Clooney - all of these guys were in their 50's or 60's when they achieved this honor. Women are almost always in their 20's with the occasional Jennifer Lopez or Jennifer Aniston who are in their 40's (but look suspiciously like they're in their 20's.)

Maybe it's some sort of evolutionary thing. Probably because women can only bear children between 15-45 and the closer they get to the high end of that range the more prone they are to birth defects and complications. Meanwhile men can produce healthy offspring in their 90's - provided they can make their little fella stand up and do its job. And their heart is strong enough to survive a Life-Giving Spasm.
^ proving once again that you know everything about everything. :bowsinyourgeneraldirection:

Toxick

Splat
^ proving once again that you know everything about everything. :bowsinyourgeneraldirection:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I think it must be.

Makes perfect sense and I accept that as a final explanation. :yay:

Now can you explain the attraction to prepubescent children? That's more rare than chasing young woman skirt, but still quite prevalent among the males of our species. There must be something biological to it as well but I can't for the life of me think what it might be.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
We've had this conversation here before, and all the guys here were labeled as child molesters and sex offenders by the women.

sigh. I'm wrong, they're right, I must be a terrible person and you can shoot me now.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We've had this conversation here before, and all the guys here were labeled as child molesters and sex offenders by the women.

sigh. I'm wrong, they're right, I must be a terrible person and you can shoot me now.

NOTE: I am speaking in general and not saying that EVERY man is a sexual predator, so spare me your "I don't think that way about kids!" indignation.

:tap:

I'm honestly trying to come up with an explanation for this phenomenon because I believe there is one.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
:tap:

I'm honestly trying to come up with an explanation for this phenomenon because I believe there is one.
And honestly, I'm not sure it's as widespread as it's made out to be. Women also display this behavior, but it seems it doesn't manifest until they become cougars later in life. At that point, they can be just as bad as men.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And honestly, I'm not sure it's as widespread as it's made out to be. Women also display this behavior, but it seems it doesn't manifest until they become cougars later in life. At that point, they can be just as bad as men.

Okay, stop. #1: Child sexual predators are men with very few exceptions. #2: Cougars are older women who go after younger men, not female pedophiles.

Does anyone else have any ideas on the subject of why so many men would find a 5 year old sexually attractive, and yet you rarely hear of women doing it?

Toxick

Splat
Now can you explain the attraction to prepubescent children?

I don't know - maybe it's simply an extension, over-compensation or extreme offshoot of the drive that makes men chase younger women.
Or boys.

Or maybe it's something more simple - like some people are straight broken in their ****ing heads.

That's more rare than chasing young woman skirt, but still quite prevalent among the males of our species.

I think the term "quite prevalent" is a bit much.

There must be something biological to it as well but I can't for the life of me think what it might be.

I can't either.

I can't imagine that it's biological, because my earlier explanation of youth being conflated with fertility goes right out the window. If you are sexually attracted to prepubescent children there is most assuredly no evolutionary advantage to be found, and you'd think this proclivity would cull itself out post-haste.

So it has to be something in the brain. I'm no psychologist, so I can't even begin to guess what wires are crossed to make someone aroused by kids.

PsyOps

Pixelated
Are men just gross because of testosterone and will sexualize anything?

Adult women don't look at a 14 year old teen idol and get thoughts. They're like, "Isn't he adorable," and move on. But adult men do in fact slobber over 14 year old girls and make disgusting sexual comments about them. You turds on here do it all the time.

Well, to be fair, there are enough examples out there that show adult women lust after under aged boys, have sex, and actually get pregnant from them.

I'd be curious to know the answer why any adult would "slobber" over young children. While mental illness is an answer, saying it's a mental illness is too easy. Perhaps it's power they feel they could never have over an adult.

Bird Dog

Bird Dog
PREMO Member
Does anyone else have any ideas on the subject of why so many men would find a 5 year old sexually attractive, and yet you rarely hear of women doing it?
I don't think and I hope it's not that many, but one would be too many. I think it is just another mental illness that needs to be dealt with. Until we find a way to deal with the mental illness......lock them up and throw away the key.

Toxick

Splat
Well, to be fair, there are enough examples out there that show adult women lust after under aged boys, have sex, and actually get pregnant from them.

She's already acknowledged that women sometimes do it - but I don't think there's any debating the position that men do it more often than women do. I think that is a quantifiable fact.

While I am reluctant to say that it's "common" or "prevalent" among men, there is no denying that it is more common and more prevalent among men.

I'd be curious to know the answer why any adult would "slobber" over young children. While mental illness is an answer, saying it's a mental illness is too easy. Perhaps it's power they feel they could never have over an adult.

That sounds like a mental illness to me. I'll bet there's an obscure named syndrome for that.

Maybe it's because women are naturally lean toward the nurturers and gatherers while men are predators and hunters.

Women heal. Men hurt.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Perhaps it's power they feel they could never have over an adult.

Hmmmm..... and women biologically don't have as strong a need for power - or it's societal, whatever - which is why men are far more likely to be child sexual abusers than women are....

That might be the answer......

It can't be a simple matter of batshit crazy because women are just as batshit but it rarely manifests itself in preying on children. Batshit women will allow their boyfriend of the moment to sexually victimize their children, but they rarely do it themselves. Which ties into your theory of power nicely.

See? I knew we could have a productive discussion about this and generate some valid ideas on the subject. :yay: