Men's Haircut

I need to get a haircut desperately. I went to the shop in San Souci where I've been going for years, only to discover they are gone. So, I need to find a new salon in the California area.

Looking for impressions of the local shops; decent, stay away from, etc....

FED_UP

I need to get a haircut desperately. I went to the shop in San Souci where I've been going for years, only to discover they are gone. So, I need to find a new salon in the California area.

I see a lot of people go into the barber shop by Kohls shopping area.

PJumper

Great Mills Road, "Haircuts" almost right across from Tide Water Dental.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Go to Bella. Their stylists are cute - mine is Lori - so you can have a good looking woman run her fingers through your hair instead of some gnarly male barber.

Crewdawg141

IYAMYAS!!!!!

A & J's in the Wildewood Shopping Center, I have had my haircut by all 5 Barber's in the shop. You will not be disappointed in the service at the shop. If you prefer women cutting your hair, they have 2 attractive female barbers.

Natron0915

I use Sportclips behind BWW. It's a decent atmosphere and I like to watch ESPN while my hair gets cut.

Bavarian

Jay Farr. He sold his business so now called M.J's right above The Roost aka Lexington. But he is retired, works Tuesday's full days and Thursdays Morning. Call to make sure he is trere.

TGB

A & J's in the Wildewood Shopping Center, I have had my haircut by all 5 Barber's in the shop. You will not be disappointed in the service at the shop. If you prefer women cutting your hair, they have 2 attractive female barbers.

I agree

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Several of their stylists move over to the shop between K Mart and Food Lion

Got a nice cut there last week

GregV814

sports cut in Huntingtown....Challie cut hair, challie cut ear, challie have flatulence and insult you too...12 dollah, you go now...challie say bye bye

phobos512

I use Sportclips behind BWW. It's a decent atmosphere and I like to watch ESPN while my hair gets cut.

Ditto. I've been there twice now, and they're the place for me. I tried A&J first based on this forum and Yelp but the guy didn't do what I asked and I was not happy with the result.

Caution

Too bad Pax was not like other Military Bases.

Not far out of the gate for Cherry Point you could get a haircut and a massage for 5 bucks. And the Strip Club was three doors down. :yahoo:

MarieB

I used to take the boys there too.

They've had 2 great haircuts at AJ's, the owner is nice, and the place is clean! You see all ages there.

My husband went to the place next to Food Lion, and they did a decent job.

Beta

Smile!
I just get a buzz, so I've used Toby's by gate 2 and Gatton's on Hollywood/ltown rd. both are cheap and I think do cash only.

I just get a buzz, so I've used Toby's by gate 2 and Gatton's on Hollywood/ltown rd. both are cheap and I think do cash only.

I haven't had a buzz cut since I was 10 years old... :lol:

Thanx all for the suggestions. I'll try one out tomorrow.

edinsomd

Too bad Pax was not like other Military Bases.

Not far out of the gate for Cherry Point you could get a haircut and a massage for 5 bucks. And the Strip Club was three doors down. :yahoo:

The 1970's called, and said the haircut and massage is now $50.00. And the club three doors down is now "transgender friendly".

:biggrin: