Menstrual equity, ya'll

BOP

As Khrushchev said, "...without firing a shot...."

If we weren't such a successful country people would have more important things to do with their time than run around blathering ridiculous complaints. So all this leisure time is a good thing, theoretically.
Gives more credence to the old saying "idle hands are the devil's workshop."

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Auntie Biache'

So, what I'm getting from the article, and the "movement", is that they believe there are too many women who cannot afford feminine hygiene products. Is that correct? So, why aren't they having a fundraiser, opening feminine hygiene "pantries" across the nation? Or, did I completely misunderstand?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So, what I'm getting from the article, and the "movement", is that they believe there are too many women who cannot afford feminine hygiene products. Is that correct? So, why aren't they having a fundraiser, opening feminine hygiene "pantries" across the nation? Or, did I completely misunderstand?

Why do something productive and helpful when you can throw yourself on the floor and make it political? Honestly, I think they're all just on the rag and that's why they're so angry.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member

Just seems to fit here. :sshrug:

glhs837

Power with Control
To speak to the tax question. Prescriptions are not taxed. OTC meds are taxed. Pretty simple. OTC Rogaine, taxed, I think.

mitzi

littlelady

God bless the USA
Those tampon and pad machines are never stocked in the woman's bathrooms and they think they should be in the men's rooms? :killingme
I was surprised they don't supply pads in prisons. I don't see how that could be true. Prisoners going around for days soiled with blood and staining the orange jumpsuits, I don't buy that.

Welcome to America, This is the mess it has become. Pun intended. I would like to hear from the first man that is leaking blood from his genitals, on a monthly basis; and, experiencing cramps and, all. Not to mention childbirth. They faint just thinking about their genitals might be kicked. If one does not experience menstruation, one should not comment about it. Period. Our World is one crazy place.

rmorse

Welcome to America, This is the mess it has become. Pun intended. I would like to hear from the first man that is leaking blood from his genitals, on a monthly basis; and, experiencing cramps and, all. Not to mention childbirth. They faint just thinking about their genitals might be kicked. If one does not experience menstruation, one should not comment about it. Period. Our World is one crazy place.

Excuse me, but if one does not experience getting kicked in the balls, one should not comment about it. Period.

mitzi

Agree 100%. Let's not forget the fun pre-menapause years either. It's hell.