Merle Rocks!

belvak

Happy Camper
Ordered "Down Every Road," a boxed set of Merle Haggard, for my Dad for Christmas. It came today, and we just couldn't help ourselves. Four CDs spanning his career from 1962 - 1994. This is great stuff. If anyone else likes Merle, this is a must have!!! BTW, Dad is now getting a new photo printer instead!! :lol: Of course, his B-day is in February, so I might be ordering another copy!!!

wineo

loving life
Ordered "Down Every Road," a boxed set of Merle Haggard, for my Dad for Christmas. It came today, and we just couldn't help ourselves. Four CDs spanning his career from 1962 - 1994. This is great stuff. If anyone else likes Merle, this is a must have!!! BTW, Dad is now getting a new photo printer instead!! :lol: Of course, his B-day is in February, so I might be ordering another copy!!!

If we make to December:buddies: Silver Wings:whistle:

I went to see him when he was at Calvert Marine Museum several years back. His voice had give out on him a little, but he was entertaining nonetheless.

He kept cracking jokes. It was leading up to the 2004 election between Kerry and Bush and he said something like, 'All I know is, If I was either one of 'em, I'd wanna be the other one.' :lmao: