Merry Christmas

Hijinx

It's a nice cool 13 degrees out there this morning.
Next Sunday it's supposed to be 63 and raining.

TPD

the poor dad
Whew... 18.7° in Cumberland right now. Warmer here than down there.
All these years I've wondered where the degree symbol is on my keyboard. I see your post and sez to myself - tpd, iffin stg from the middle of bum eff pp can do that circley thing for temperature than you can too. So I put the duck into motion and low and behold a simple shift+option+8 gives me that symbol °°°°°°°°°°°°°!! TPD you is so smart! Aint life grand?!

currently 26.2° in my hood

stgislander

PREMO Member
All these years I've wondered where the degree symbol is on my keyboard. I see your post and sez to myself - tpd, iffin stg from the middle of bum eff pp can do that circley thing for temperature than you can too. So I put the duck into motion and low and behold a simple shift+option+8 gives me that symbol °°°°°°°°°°°°°!! TPD you is so smart! Aint life grand?!

currently 26.2° in my hood
Okay... you got me. What is the "option" key.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
810E2A9B-DBB1-40A0-BA32-5E8A250C2201.jpeg

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
My reading is 31° from the sending thermometer on the back deck and 50.1° from the front sensor, which is on the sun warmed brick of that wall.

TPD

the poor dad
Oh, I got a festivus for the rest of us miniature pole from my smartass sisters. Included is an envelope for a donation to the Human Fund.
Daughter and I just talked about the festivus pole - she referenced it in a text on Festivus day to a person(her birthday) twice her age and they had no clue what she was talking about. The horror of not knowing about Festivus, especially when it is the same day as your birthday!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
It's 30.4° in beautiful downtown Abell. Had a nice long visit with my son's family, but they've packed up and headed out.

SusanC66

I don’t use my computer much, but I use my iPhone to chat here. To get a ° symbol just hold your finger on the zero (0) button for a second and you’ll see it pop up.

Same thing with that Hispanic n

Ñ

TPD

the poor dad
I don’t use my computer much, but I use my iPhone to chat here. To get a ° symbol just hold your finger on the zero (0) button for a second and you’ll see it pop up.

Same thing with that Hispanic n

Ñ
wow I have learned so much today - you CAN teach an old dog new tricks!