Metal anyone?

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
I think I'm going to Badfish to show my buddies some support this Saturday.. Both of their bands ROCK! and a few formies have volunteered to babysit my butt. :lol:

Anyone else going? Or interested in going?:tap:

I've not been there in ages, so can anyone tell me what ind of place it is??:yay:

www.thebadfish.net

Magnum

Should be Huntin
So I am guessing I shouldn't wear my fancy preppy cloths. Oh I should go find my biker jacket or my trenchcoat

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Jeans and a tshirt is the normal attire there.

It is a laid back atmosphere and people either love it or hate it. If you feel like starting a mosh pit, do so but don't go plowing into the band :lol: The bands don't care for that when they are playing.

TinaM83

anyone have a clue on how much the tickets are gonna be? I just email Arsenic, just waiting for a response..

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
Beelzebaby666 said:
I think I'm going to Badfish to show my buddies some support this Saturday.. Both of their bands ROCK! and a few formies have volunteered to babysit my butt. :lol:

Anyone else going? Or interested in going?:tap:

I've not been there in ages, so can anyone tell me what ind of place it is??:yay:

www.thebadfish.net

Badfish always has rock/screamo bands play there every Friday and Saturday night. Anywhere from 2 to 4 bands play each night.

There is beer pong, if you are into that. Pool, if you get there before the beer pong people take over the table :lol: And of course you have LIVE in your face, loud music. No dance club crap, except inbetween bands.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
TinaM83 said:
anyone have a clue on how much the tickets are gonna be? I just email Arsenic, just waiting for a response..

You don't need a ticket. There is a cover charge of $5 at the door.

You MUST be 21 or you are not getting in.

TinaM83

jwwb2000 said:
You don't need a ticket. There is a cover charge of $5 at the door.

You MUST be 21 or you are not getting in.

Looks like I'll be there gettin' my drink on then!

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
BEER PONG! :yahoo:

Magnum, if you wear a trench coat Saturday, it better be nuffin' butt skin underneath!!:lmao:

You will get the :spank:

:really:

Magnum

Should be Huntin
Beelzebaby666 said:
BEER PONG! :yahoo:

Magnum, if you wear a trench coat Saturday, it better be nuffin' butt skin underneath!!:lmao:

You will get the :spank:

:really:
:whistle: :whistle:

Nah I've been going with a classy look lately :yay:

Some fancy pants and dressy shirts..... I had my cousin take me shopping, she always picks me out nice stuff. I got 2 numbers at Rednecks dressed up all fancy last Friday :yay: I wasn't even trying either :lmao: :lmao: