Metallica Concert

Radiant1

Soul Probe
As much as I would love to I cannot, as my children would disown me for giving my money to "sell outs". They would then kick me out of my own house and change the locks. :lol:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Yeah, we think we are going to go. I'm waiting till the last minute to buy tickets though just in case we can't find someone to take the kids.

Keep me in mind. I bought 4 tickets but can't go now, because I have something else that I have to attend that night. Someone has already claimed the tickets, but I haven't got the cash so he hasn't got the tickets.

If he bails out, I got your hookup. :yay:

T

toppick08

Keep me in mind. I bought 4 tickets but can't go now, because I have something else that I have to attend that night. Someone has already claimed the tickets, but I haven't got the cash so he hasn't got the tickets.

If he bails out, I got your hookup. :yay:

I thought me and you were going.......:bawl:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
Worst night of the week for me. Hope eveybody who goes has a great time.
I was lucky enough to see them in the early days when Cliff was still alive. They opened up for Ozzy in 86 at the Cap Center and some other venues. The ticket price at the Cap Center was $14.50:jet:.
The cool thing was we didn't even know Metallica was going to be there until minutes before the show started.
I miss those days.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
$14.50 a ticket ... Wow, have you seen the prices of tickets these days? It's outrageous....but for Metallica...it's worth it!

It's only worth it if you actually like the band. Now if they had Avenged Sevenfold, Papa Roach, Five Finger Death Punch, ect as the a few of the opening bands, THEN it would be worth it to me.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
It's only worth it if you actually like the band. Now if they had Avenged Sevenfold, Papa Roach, Five Finger Death Punch, ect as the a few of the opening bands, THEN it would be worth it to me.

I can't wait for P-Roach's new cd! :yahoo: