Metro 2033

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I looks good, seems well received

I'm burning up Horizon Zero dawn at the moment ... I'm 45 hr in and I have only play 5 days so far since the rtelease last Friday

• Wow
Reactions: BOP

BOP

I'm burning up Horizon Zero dawn at the moment ... I'm 45 hr in and I have only play 5 days so far since the rtelease last Friday
Been looking at videos on youtube...that looks like an amazing game. It appears to be PS4 exclusive. I traded mine in as I only bought it for the Last of Us.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Been looking at videos on youtube...that looks like an amazing game.

it is ..... the story is solid, the environment is beautiful ..... doing EVERYTHING is supposed to be about 100 hours .... just the main story 25 hrs is the average

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Now 55 hrs in ..... most things are finished

I need a few more collectibles, then start advancing the Main Story Line

Clem72

That was a fun game. Was plodding along and then accidentally finished it. Didn't think I was anywhere near the end. I hear the second is supposed to be very good, may wait to get a PS5 or whatever the next XBOX is before I play it.

I also liked all of the metro 2033 games. Although one (can't remember which) had an exceedingly long outside exploration mission that I didn't enjoy.

BOP

If it ever comes to xbox, I'll dive right into Horizon. I played xbox from whenever the 1st console came out (thanks to my daughter) all the way up to about 6 months ago. I bought the PS4 specifically for The Last of Us, but I also played Tomb Raider and Splinter Cell. I never could really get the hang of the controls, so I traded it in for my xbox one. I'd hate to have a repeat of that for this one game, as awesome as it looks.