Metrocast Vs Directv

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Looking for input/comments/experiences with Directv and metrocast. I'm moving into a rental in the next few months and am trying to decide which way to go. My parents have Directv and honestly I love it but for internet we have to use Verizon Wireless Mifi's or a Verizon router. So I'm curious how the metrocast internet is? Specifically the Drayden area.

TIA

PJumper

Looking for input/comments/experiences with Directv and metrocast. I'm moving into a rental in the next few months and am trying to decide which way to go. My parents have Directv and honestly I love it but for internet we have to use Verizon Wireless Mifi's or a Verizon router. So I'm curious how the metrocast internet is? Specifically the Drayden area.

TIA

I switched from Directtv/verizon bundle to Metrocast Bundle with Expanded Basic TV programming, Landline with free long distance calls in the US and 15MBs internet so I could watch Netflix and livestream other tv channels. Save me about $70 a month with fewer interruption. Direct tv always craps out during thunderstorms. We do experience some "frame freeze" but just momentarily.

Location doesn't really matter with cable TV.