Mexico pays for it

This_person

Mexican authorities stop caravan of migrants attempting to head north
Mexican authorities on Saturday thwarted the latest caravan of migrants attempting to head north from southern Mexico with the hope of reaching the United States.

Some 2,000 migrants from various nations — including Central American and African countries, Haiti and Cuba — set off on foot in the predawn hours from the southern Mexican city of Tapachula…

On Saturday, the northbound caravan met a phalanx of Mexican authorities, including National Guard and federal police units along the highway at a point about 25 miles north of Tapachula. The enforcement presence prompted almost half the caravan members — including many women and children — to surrender to Mexican immigration authorities.

transporter

Oh boy!!!

There was no migrant caravan problem before Trump came into office.

Trump was instrumental in causing the problem due to his ignorant comments and threats to shutter the border.

Illegal immigration exploded.

So things are getting back now to where they were before this disaster of a president came into office. This completely fits the MO of Trump, create a problem where none existed or exacerbate and existing problem, fan the flames of his uneducated followers, make some minimalist agreement to put things back to where they were before...claim victory...rinse and repeat.

As spitbubble said earlier today...SSDD...and the ignorati just bleat along tinkling their little bells.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I was just in a local, generic hispanic grocery store. 7 people in line to send western union money grams overseas. I'm pretty confident, based on the market's clientele, that the money went to Mexico or central America. Start putting a surcharge on those money orders. You'll have plenty of money to build a wall and probably have some left over for NASA to use for space exploration.

This_person

They neither needed to caravan, nor did anyone pay for their caravans, prior to Trump. They just came in.

In 2007, we had around 12 million illegal immigrants (of which we were aware). That was up from around 3.5 million in 1990. Since then, the estimates remain essentially unchanged (varying around 11 million, give or take).

Now, YOU can consider upwards of 3-5% of the population being here illegally "not a problem", but that doesn't change the fact that it's a problem.

Trump was instrumental in causing the problem due to his ignorant comments and threats to shutter the border.

The facts show your opinion to be unfounded. But, very telling. You assume that if we control our border better, we'd have fewer illegal immigrants, therefore they tried to come before the border was better secured. Yet, out of the other side of your mouth you say that Trump's plan to better secure the border would not have worked.

Which is it - it would have worked, or it made them want to come here more because at least THEY thought it would work? You can't have it both ways, so you're going to have to decide which part you were wrong about.

So things are getting back now to where they were before this disaster of a president came into office.

So, BEFORE Trump came into office, large swarms of illegal immigrants were being stopped by Mexican national police?

Can you show me a link to anything that justifies that (erroneous) assumption?

No, I didn't think you could.

WingsOfGold

Oh boy!!!

So things are getting back now to where they were before this disaster of a president came into office. This completely fits the MO of Trump, create a problem where none existed or exacerbate and existing problem, fan the flames of his uneducated followers, make some minimalist agreement to put things back to where they were before...claim victory...rinse and repeat.

As spitbubble said earlier today...SSDD...and the ignorati just bleat along tinkling their little bells.

So how did the 12 to 25 million filthy bastards get here before Trump. one a day for the last 500,000 years? Son of a bitch, fat, dumb and stupid is no way to go through life boy.

BOP

They neither needed to caravan, nor did anyone pay for their caravans, prior to Trump. They just came in.

In 2007, we had around 12 million illegal immigrants (of which we were aware). That was up from around 3.5 million in 1990. Since then, the estimates remain essentially unchanged (varying around 11 million, give or take).

Now, YOU can consider upwards of 3-5% of the population being here illegally "not a problem", but that doesn't change the fact that it's a problem.

The facts show your opinion to be unfounded. But, very telling. You assume that if we control our border better, we'd have fewer illegal immigrants, therefore they tried to come before the border was better secured. Yet, out of the other side of your mouth you say that Trump's plan to better secure the border would not have worked.

Which is it - it would have worked, or it made them want to come here more because at least THEY thought it would work? You can't have it both ways, so you're going to have to decide which part you were wrong about.

So, BEFORE Trump came into office, large swarms of illegal immigrants were being stopped by Mexican national police?

Can you show me a link to anything that justifies that (erroneous) assumption?

No, I didn't think you could.

You know you're mud wrestling with a pig, don't you?

glhs837

Power with Control
I was just in a local, generic hispanic grocery store. 7 people in line to send western union money grams overseas. I'm pretty confident, based on the market's clientele, that the money went to Mexico or central America. Start putting a surcharge on those money orders. You'll have plenty of money to build a wall and probably have some left over for NASA to use for space exploration.

Remittances, they are called. And they are a huge economy.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-ta...unt-of-money-to-their-home-countries-in-2016/

Globally, migrants sent an estimated $574 billion to their home countries in 2016, a 1.4% drop from 2015. But in Latin America and the Caribbean – together making up a region where many people say economic conditions are bad – remittances rose to $74.3 billion, a 7.4% increase from the previous year ($69.2 billion). Europe was the only other region in the world to see an increase, and it was a much smaller one (up 0.9%).

This_person

You know you're mud wrestling with a pig, don't you?
I do, but it's not only the pig who can like it.

Tranny has a huge problem - Tranny is wrong most of the time. As such, Tranny refuses to answer actual, honest, and difficult questions. So, Tranny gives up on wrestling almost immediately. As such, all I'm really doing is setting the record straight from Tranny's lies and misdirections.