Mgga...

Larry Gude

Strung Out
Thursday:

Maryland Greenhouse Growers Association annual tournament

At 65...Team Gude. Tied for first with my bank, Team Farm Credit.
A coin toss gave us first place, them second.

Prizes? Calenders (2006 no less!) Momogrammed key chain (monogrammed with the name of the company that donated them) and...for second place...

Baltimore Ravens door mats.

Us? Ravens clock.

Everyone one of us are Skin fans. We started good natured complaints as I thanked my parents, my therapist, hair stylist, until the boos started.

I also got 2 dozen apples for a closest to the pin.

I didn't hit one decent drive but I was on fire with the wedges hitting 8 shots within 12 feet or closer. 8 birds, 1 boge.

A goot time was had by all.

I am done bragging.

For now.

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
Larry Gude said:
Thursday:

Prizes? Calenders (2006 no less!) Momogrammed key chain (monogrammed with the name of the company that donated them) and...for second place...

Us? Ravens clock.

Everyone one of us are Skin fans. We started good natured complaints as I thanked my parents, my therapist, hair stylist, until the boos started.

I didn't hit one decent drive but I was on fire with the wedges hitting 8 shots within 12 feet or closer. 8 birds, 1 boge.

I am done bragging.

For now.
Eight birdies and one bogey? That's a dayumed fine round, in anyone's book. :yay:
Sorry about the door mats! :razz:

Penn

Dancing Up A Storm
SmallTown said:
Could have been worse. Could have been Eagles stuff...
He didn't score an eagle, so that was out the window. Classy door mats like that, are hard to come by! :razz:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Larry Gude said:
Thursday:

Us? Ravens clock.

I am done bragging.

For now.

:yay: Ya done goot, Larry

Pete

Repete
Larry Gude said:
Thursday:

Us? Ravens clock.

I am done bragging.

For now.
It's a good thing that Otter and I turned down "team Farm credit" when they called looking for ringers. :whistle:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
I should make clear...

Penn said:
Eight birdies and one bogey? That's a dayumed fine round, in anyone's book. :yay:
Sorry about the door mats! :razz:

..this was a scramble, not my solo score.